Pouring Water On A Bb7?

LukasMcNeal

I cant imagine theres much dirt on mine its only been on my bike for a few hours. What i mean is how does it help to bed it in?

I don't really mean dirt as in mud or anything like that, but even if you touch the rotor with your fingers you will leave small traces of grease and it will help clean that off.

I would say the best way to bed your pads in would be to ride round with your brake pulled hard for a good couple of minutes,

then pour muddy/gritty water all over your pads and then rinse with clean water after that.

Should make them bite alot harder (Y)

You can just do it with clean water, which is what I preferred doing just so I didn't f**k anything up too much. You literally pour it over the rotor, drag the brake and pedal around. Works really well.

If that doesn't work, invest in a bigger rotor, haha. I ran a 203mm on the front of my mod for a bit and it was so big it basically couldn't not work. Double negative all up in this piece.

You can just do it with clean water, which is what I preferred doing just so I didn't f**k anything up too much. You literally pour it over the rotor, drag the brake and pedal around. Works really well.

If that doesn't work, invest in a bigger rotor, haha. I ran a 203mm on the front of my mod for a bit and it was so big it basically couldn't not work. Double negative all up in this piece.

okay I'll try that as I've only ridden it for about 10mins.

yep me too.... contaminated to shit 203mm bb7 and its still amazingly good

okay I'll try that as I've only ridden it for about 10mins.