Ozonys Xr20

nathie wafie

So the beautifull stock has gone and made way for two mods, which combining the parts most suited to me ended in this! pretty pleased with how its turned out. Three rides in 5 days and my biggest riding ever, pretty chuffed to be honest. Have a gander and ill be happy to hear what you think :)

Spec:

Ozonys XR20-Long

Tryall Forxx

Tryall Stem, grips and '08 rage bars

FSA headest

Trialtech carbon spacers

Tryall BB

Tryall Cranks and freewheel with echo bash ring

Tryall H hubs on Tryall rims with hole modifications on front rim

Duall Magura with 4 funger lever and mixture of Ti and ally bolts on levers and mounts

CNC coust pads front and rear

Tryall front tyre and Maxxis C.C rear, both with small knobbles removed

KMC (soon to be trialtech light)

VP pedals (single cage Tryall's soon)

Unsure on weight, can find out if anyone interested, but its pretty low ;)

Nath

EDIT: Weighs in at 8.4/8.5kg

Im also considering changing to my magura louise front disk, as mods new to me, any for and against arguments for disk on mod? I happily rode dual magura on stock for a long time, just a lil unsure on mod. Any suggestions appreciated.

post-16486-1251925228_thumb.jpg

post-16486-1251925237_thumb.jpg

post-16486-1251925244_thumb.jpg

post-16486-1251925256_thumb.jpg

post-16486-1251925262_thumb.jpg

Edited by nathie wafie

how much weight do you save by cutting front try-all knobs?

bike looks amazing.!!! love the full mag

I think me and Rob worked it out between 20g's-50g's :D

dont get trialtech lite chain lol, i snapped yours on my first ride lol within 30 mins...

ive brought a new freewheel and bb aswell

haha because your a basher :P i think the freewheel was fine but b/b was a tad creaky :P haha

Im a fan, also a fan of the rider aswell (L) will you be filming on the tricycle? like street just for cocky?

it looks really nice a hell of a bike, and one of few decent geo frames around atm cant say weather I like this or the atomz the most though as both the bikes are loverly, bum im sure onza ash bashes the hell outa the other one ill make my mind up :P

48 to chainstey? I bet your snail cams love you :)

Im a fan, also a fan of the rider aswell (L) will you be filming on the tricycle? like street just for cocky?

it looks really nice a hell of a bike, and one of few decent geo frames around atm cant say weather I like this or the atomz the most though as both the bikes are loverly, bum im sure onza ash bashes the hell outa the other one ill make my mind up :P

48 to chainstey? I bet your snail cams love you :)

haha cheers dude, ill sure be filming alright, planning a natty vid but im sure a street vid will be realesed at the same time just for you ;) only problem is i got a letter through the post today telling me i have an opp on my wrist in 2weeks, the day fter the hook woods comp :/ so filming may have to go on hold til im fit again :( unless i can get a street vid made in 2weeks... :shifty: ash will make a right pile of the atomz dw lol

yeah funny you should say that, got home and had to straighten out my snail cam in vice lmao :P

Edited by nathie wafie

haha cheers dude, ill sure be filming alright, planning a natty vid but im sure a street vid will be realesed at the same time just for you ;) only problem is i got a letter through the post today telling me i have an opp on my wrist in 2weeks, the day fter the hook woods comp :/ so filming may have to go on hold til im fit again :( unless i can get a street vid made in 2weeks... :shifty: ash will make a right pile of the atomz dw lol

yeah funny you should say that, got home and had to straighten out my snail cam in vice lmao :P

you see you've got to just take a step back and think, should I be worried about f**king my snailcams, OR should I be even more worried that cocky knows every thing im doing! :P

get some clips if not a video < I know what its like having a dodge wrist, and its a pain, however a few clips would be great, and if that dosent go to plan, film at hook woods :) give you something to do with a dodgie wrist anyway whilsts its on hold from wanking you could do a cool little edit :)

i know you like your light bikes, but the rear tyre on the atomz oh my god, ive had like 8 puntures on one ride with it lmao

im trying my best to become a "smooth" rider aswell ha

hope you dont bash my ozonys to pieces.. :L

oh my god what tyre pressure are u running??lol i puctures everynow and then but not that crazy! BASHER :P dw im no basher on mod ;)

There will be a full length video put together over the next month or so now as my operation has been put back, so filming will commence this week :D Not sure exactly what im going to do but maybe try something a lil different to the norm, we'll have to see how it turns out ;)

Well well well look whos on team dark side :D

IVE HEARD GOOD THINGS NATH WILL HAVE TO JUST WAIT AND SEE :)

bike looks the sex Mind you all your bikes look dammmmmmmmmmm yummy.....stop making me miss trials so bad you C ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NT :P:p

lOVES YOU BABES

Evidence of this hearsay will be around soon (vid and pics) ;) you know you want another bike, youve got a frame, and ive got basically enough spairs to build up another mod...

• 1 month later...