Gorgeous T-mag Custom (not Quite Complete But Almost There)

ashleysmith

So here it is, finally...

been building for a few weeks (ordering, buying and drooling over parts)

Onza t-mag

ko forks

cheap shite front wheel on maxxis tyre (its temparary only!!)

hand built (by me) Onza hub on ViZ rim (built 4cross)

hardcore cranks, with tensile freewheel

much awaited and looking goood, though as i say its not quite complete... but here are the pics anyway.

2009-09-09175316.jpg

2009-09-09175326.jpg

2009-09-08172847.jpg

2009-09-08172839.jpg

2009-09-09175306.jpg

Edited by ashleysmith

Im a fan,

5 things id change then id ride this

bars and stem

cranks and free wheel (change to isis)

pads, and grinds

mod the 4 bolt booster to a 2 bolt

get a bigger dick

these bikes are nice imo, there not exactly thee best of frames however there underated, one of my friends has one and well, not died on him and I can ride it even as a standerd build and still not struggle, the square tubing on the rear end helps the brake as there little to no flex at all- hence why id either mod the booster down to a two bolt or not run it at all.

also love the forks, however dont know whats gone on setting up your maggie, as theres the forks then a silver thing then your clamps whats the silver bit there for? looks like a vee adapter but your running a maggie :S

I like the white frame, looks good, as long as you like it what does it matter.

+1. if you dont like it, its as easy not to post :P

im sure there are loads of people on the forum who dosent like jacks zoo that keep it to them selves

Im a fan,

5 things id change then id ride this

bars and stem

cranks and free wheel (change to isis)

pads, and grinds

mod the 4 bolt booster to a 2 bolt

get a bigger dick

these bikes are nice imo, there not exactly thee best of frames however there underated, one of my friends has one and well, not died on him and I can ride it even as a standerd build and still not struggle, the square tubing on the rear end helps the brake as there little to no flex at all- hence why id either mod the booster down to a two bolt or not run it at all.

also love the forks, however dont know whats gone on setting up your maggie, as theres the forks then a silver thing then your clamps whats the silver bit there for? looks like a vee adapter but your running a maggie :S

+1. if you dont like it, its as easy not to post :P

im sure there are loads of people on the forum who dosent like jacks zoo that keep it to them selves

bars and stem are going to be changed soon, just something to get it running...

on the front we had no 4 bolt adapters at work so i had to bodge it with a vee adapter, though my disc set up should be arriving soon..

as for the dick on the fork...forks were randomly attacked by one of the guys i work with, though they are being sprayed over the weekend... thinking white would look good.

Looks nice. But remove them gay things from bars :lol:

I all so have the same chain as you :P

They were a joke forgot to take them out... though they looked funny when hopping around the workshop.

Are you using the charge chain?

bars and stem are going to be changed soon, just something to get it running...

on the front we had no 4 bolt adapters at work so i had to bodge it with a vee adapter, though my disc set up should be arriving soon..

as for the dick on the fork...forks were randomly attacked by one of the guys i work with, though they are being sprayed over the weekend... thinking white would look good.

They were a joke forgot to take them out... though they looked funny when hopping around the workshop.

Are you using the charge chain?

Know idea which one it is but it lookd the exact same as yours ^_^

Frame looks brand new!!! I started on one of those, good wee little bikes. As said try to change the bar and stem and get yourself a nice set of pads (Y)

apart from the forks, the driveside crank and the front wheel, everything is brand new :)

Edited by ashleysmith

looks ok that was my first frame lol, why does the front brake go 4 bolt- vee, then back to 4 bolt :S

the mount goes from 4 bolt to vee... i ran out of the 4 bolt mounts at work, its only temperary anyway, i have a disk wheel on its way...

Sorry mate, didn't meen to sound so arrogant.

Having second thoughts though, just remove the unnessasary. :P

:cheers:

its ok buddy, was a bit gutted that first post was a slate... but oh well