Beau Memorial Ride 2009 - Bristol

Jonny Jones

Thanks for taking the time to film and edit this Jonny its a brilliant video! Great music and atmosphere.

As for the riding.........Savage's lines were quite clearly World Class! That hook.....what the f**kkkkkkk! And all the over hooks he pissed!

Swindle's side to rear wheel was the fastest up-spring ever no wonder he gets so high!

Whitefield impressive too (Y)

cheers again

xxx

Facebook

Vimeo - The download link is also at the bottom of the page - its there for the next 7 days.

ExposureRoom - Download link under the video, don't think it gets removed either!

Dailymotion

Freecaster.tv

Another link Jonny???

Amazing rider like Danny S., Ben, Kieran, Joe, etc..

Good job Jonny (Y), really enjoyed that video :D

Who is in the minute 6:40 whit the Onza??

Edited by aniel

Nice one (Y) but SHITE music... (N)(N)(N)

I know the music wouldn't be to everybody's tastes, but come on, CAPITALS? Wasn't that bad surely lol

Thanks for all the comments, really appreciated :D The riding was the best I've seen on a ride for a long time, made me feel as though I can't actually ride to save my life lol - very enjoyable day though, was great to see a lot of faces I'd not seen for a while, think that will go for other people as well! :)