Good Buy People ?

Otacon

its nice, and an extremely sensible but still nippy first car, and dont really have problems with focaye(in fact i told fishy to get one repeatedly, buts hes into pussy soft-roaders)

only thing i will say is, the price isnt all that cheap, youll often find cars like this cheaper in the papers, or even off small dealers, with a warranty. wouldnt believe his mileage claim at 80mph.

=

check its had a cambelt change(meant to be every 10 years or 100k), if not, walk away. changing it will be rather expensive(couple of hundred quid) and it just generally shows the maintenance hasnt been kept up to scratch.

its nice, and an extremely sensible but still nippy first car, and dont really have problems with focaye(in fact i told fishy to get one repeatedly, buts hes into pussy soft-roaders)

only thing i will say is, the price isnt all that cheap, youll often find cars like this cheaper in the papers, or even off small dealers, with a warranty. wouldnt believe his mileage claim at 80mph.

=

check its had a cambelt change(meant to be every 10 years or 100k), if not, walk away. changing it will be rather expensive(couple of hundred quid) and it just generally shows the maintenance hasnt been kept up to scratch.

I havnt a clue what that mean. But yeah sure.

P.S - I know nothing about cars.

What people have told me when they've looking at Focus's is that there are a hell of a lot of them that have just had the shit ragged out of them and You need to do quite a bit to them. So If you can go and look at it, take Matt or someone with you so he can have a proper look at it.

If you want your car for ragging up and down the country with bikes and tools in the back then get a cheap, reliable one with a small engine so petrol costs are low. If you want a nicer car that you're going to look after (not chuck bikes in and batter all the insides etc) still stick with a smallish one but spend a bit more so you can buy a newer one.

It doesn't matter if it goes bare fast 'cause driving like a dick isn't cool.

Also, expect things like tyres, brake pads and general stuff like that not to be in the best of shape when your buying a cheap car. Just keep some money aside ''just in case''

Edited by mr ailsbury