Street Riding Help!

Laurence--Trials

Your best bet Laurence is to go along to a few rides where you can see in person different types of riding and also its good to have

someone to work up to so you can learn different moves/tricks but also to evole your own stlye and technique of riding.

Aswell as Christophe said watch alot of different trials videos theres lots of different tricks and lines to learn.

Biddle

Your best bet Laurence is to go along to a few rides where you can see in person different types of riding and also its good to have

someone to work up to so you can learn different moves/tricks but also to evole your own stlye and technique of riding.

Aswell as Christophe said watch alot of different trials videos theres lots of different tricks and lines to learn.

Biddle

Thats the thing. i've been doing trials 4 monthsss.... errmm... 9 days and i can rear wheel hop kick, multipul kick, drops. etc pritty much everything now so im looking for people to discribe tricks to me mainly because, im not aloud on rides :( and the videos... well i dont really see much of what im looking for..

Thanks! (Y)

Laurence.

if you look at JOEL BENNETT on you tube i think thats what you are after. i ride with him a lot and he loves spinning around like a fairy.

Wow! hes really good, love his style! really inspiring! fantastic rider! bike inspired fourplay ? just the sort of person im looking for!

Laurence.

There's one I've been trying to do for a while now but when ever I seem to do it I slip of the front wheel. Bloody tyre preasure.

Well first you start to do a foot-jam whip but instead of putting your foot though the forks, you jam the front brake on a put your foot side ways along the forks and then put your other foot onto the other side (I wouldn't advice if your not using a disc to be honest, you may want to keep your crossover or vee's straight) and then as the rear comes around, you take the front foot off and try and put it back on the pedal. The bars must spin 180 from were you started as the rear wont get round unless your really good at it (which I'm not). This would look smart as feck if you could do it in a 360.

Also look at some bmx flatland stuff you may find something you could incorperate into a trials trick instead of a bmx.

Scott

:D

if you look at JOEL BENNETT on you tube i think thats what you are after. i ride with him a lot and he loves spinning around like a fairy.

You do realise hes from london and so are you yea?

It's a K-124 Goodboy frame or summin like that.

Yea proto koxx, which is shockingly awfull :P (sorry joel) and its been re-named roodboy now :P