Trials Biking Computer Game!

Tom Dunwoody

I've thought this through quite a lot.

L1 - Back brake

R1 - Front brake

X pedal - jab it to pedal kick, hold done to keep pedalling

O - bunnyhop (hold done to go higher)

Square - For taps you get side view, then you have to time pressing square as front hits then circle to get back up)

Triangle - Footjam tailwhip

Left analoge - Direction change (For endo turn press R1 then move)

Right analoge - Weight forwards and back

Something like that...

But yea, obviously I'd rather go for a ride

Edited by bikeperson45

Hahaha that's a pretty impressive list :P and obv playstation 'cause it's better :P *cue arguments*

What about like rail balance?

Manuals would be pedal kick then lean back?

You'd have to have weight shift left and right as well as turn left and right, 'cause possible street riding on slanted things...

But your list of potential controls has made me think the game would be possible :P

But too small an audience...

Hahaha that's a pretty impressive list :P and obv playstation 'cause it's better :P *cue arguments*

You'd have to have weight shift left and right as well as turn left and right, 'cause possible street riding on slanted things...

But your list of potential controls has made me think the game would be possible :P

Yes, but think about the audience that this will entertain. I mean come on, if it was raining and you didn't want to ride then what would you rather do, be bored out of your brain or play on an awesome game that feeds the need for trials biking.

Well, yeah, I know it'd entertain the trials audience, but realistically, that's not gonna be a great deal of gamers out there.

Chuck on uzi into the rider's hand, maybe you'd sell more, but I reckon something as technical and small scale would not entertain a wide enough audience to make it a worthwhile product.

I've thought this through quite a lot.

L1 - Back brake

R1 - Front brake

X pedal - jab it to pedal kick, hold done to keep pedalling

O - bunnyhop (hold done to go higher)

Square - For taps you get side view, then you have to time pressing square as front hits then circle to get back up)

Triangle - Footjam tailwhip

Left analoge - Direction change (For endo turn press R1 then move)

Right analoge - Weight forwards and back

Something like that...

But yea, obviously I'd rather go for a ride

Nah, just one big fat button for spinning.

Well, yeah, I know it'd entertain the trials audience, but realistically, that's not gonna be a great deal of gamers out there.

Chuck on uzi into the rider's hand, maybe you'd sell more, but I reckon something as technical and small scale would not entertain a wide enough audience to make it a worthwhile product.

yeah i guess

Don't you think that they should make a trials biking game or something like 'Danny Macaskills trials rider' computer game maybe because that would be sooooooo cool!!!!!

:lol:

I was thinking about a game for trials but like other people have said it would be hard to do all the stunts and why have a game when you can do it in real life. Loads of people said to me why have a trials bike get a xbox 360 and there will be a game coming out for it!!!

Not because it's lighter, because it's better then those crappy X-Box things.

Rail balance would be do the tap, or bunnyhop, on the rail, then one of those things come up that shakes and you move the analoge stick to keep it in a box. If it went out of the box, you die.

Manuals would be hold x down to gain pedal speed, then pull back on right analoge stick.

The right analoge stick does forward back balance as well as side.

I feel really sad teaching you a game that doesn't exist

Not because it's lighter, because it's better then those crappy X-Box things.

Rail balance would be do the tap, or bunnyhop, on the rail, then one of those things come up that shakes and you move the analoge stick to keep it in a box. If it went out of the box, you die.

Manuals would be hold x down to gain pedal speed, then pull back on right analoge stick.

The right analoge stick does forward back balance as well as side.

I feel really sad teaching you a game that doesn't exist

You ARE really sad teaching a game that doesn't exist =P. You don't even have a Playstation lol.

playstation 6 axis controller

tilt for total control

Would only buy if EA made it.

Cant be dealing with some Capcom/Sega Shit

How come?

why should this work? its a bad idea because no one would buy it. remember not many people know about trials do they and making this wouldnt give trials a good name. the real thing is much better. you dont get the same joy out of a game

Just think about the publicity for the sport it would be massive[hopefully] because if it gets put into big game stores, then people are going to notice it.

Also it would be enjoyable when you can't trials ride like on a rainy day or if you bikes broken.

I acctually would prefer if this game didnt happen beacause one of the reasons i love trials is that its fairly unknown and people tend to stop and stare when you do it. I think this would be lost with a major publisised game.

Plus you would just see snotty kids on skateboards jumping on a bike and jumping around everywhere!