Rised Handlebars

315r

Hello!

I got my Yaabaa in March with a flat bar Try-all Punching Flat Bar. I ride with complete length of this, I never cut the handlebar and i feel good with this length.

Now I'm thinking to get a raised one, but I need some help.

My yaabaa 1499 have white rims and silver stem, all the people know the colour of the rest....

Well. now i give my options.

Try.all rage bar 2009 http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...category_id=138

Try.all rage bar 2008 http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...category_id=138

Trialltech bar [url="http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?product_id=10502&category_id=138

Which is the difference between Try-all rage bar 2008 and 2009???

In try-all 2009 don't exist the colour "black mirror"?

What about Trialltech?

Please, give me options and colours.

Thank you.

Edited by 315r

AHA!

Seems like new handelbar try-all 09 have the curves more "soft" and have more length than the 08.

More or less like a Trialltech.

For the moment, sadly, try-all 09 don't exist in black mirror. Therefore try-all 09 in white or trialltech in white can be the options...

Edited by 315r

I have white Trialtech bars. They're spot on! (Y)

Seems like all the people are with trialtech, but are really similar..

At the end of the day mate, go for what you want. Sure the Trialtechs are popular, but if the Try-Alls do it for you then go for them :) They're both good quality bars.

I have white Trialtech bars. They're spot on! (Y)

At the end of the day mate, go for what you want. Sure the Trialtechs are popular, but if the Try-Alls do it for you then go for them :) They're both good quality bars.

Thank you for you comment.

The only reason that i like try-all more than trialtech is because is more short "like mi flat one 720mm" and a little bit lighter.

But yeah, my friends said the same. GO FOR TRIALTECH!!!!

Edited by 315r

Thing with the Trialtechs though is that they ARE that bit wider, so you can try that out to see what you think of it. If you don't like it, you can cut them down to 720mm - but you still have that option of leaving them at 740mm if you get on well with it, which you probably will. The extra width is really nice!

Thank you Onzaboymark.

Finally my decision is for TRIALTECH.

Why?

Because all your opinions.

Because when you do clic in a Trialtech Bar in Tartybikes all his riders use it.

Because when you see the pics of "bike pics" in this forum a lot of people with awesome bikes use this.

Because here in Spain we have another e-shop that all his riders use it, like Tartybikes.

Because 1 of my friends have one and he said that this handlebar is the best.

Because nobody speaks nothing about new try-all. maybe is too new....

Because trialltech is well known and used by a lot of people.

Because is CHEAPER!!!

Well I'm waiting for my trialtech Bar.

Thank all your coments..

P.D: In White of course, although my stem is "metal" colour, rims are white and yaabaa have some logos in white to...

Edited by 315r

• 1 month later...

HEY!!

I recover this post to explain that in the end I get the Trialtech and after few rides the difference is enormous!!!!!, in comfort and in control.

Definitely one of the best things I did to bike!!!

I'm very very happy with this handlebar!!!

Thank you!!!!

• 5 weeks later...