Inspired Autumn 2009

Henrik Y

A minutes worth of good riding stretched into a whole 5 minutes and 34 seconds of slow motion. Yawn.

Yes I know, but it's the first video with this new camera so I had to try it out so thats why it's a bit much slowmotion of things that's not so spectacular. The intro is also a little long but I thought it was a little fun.

About me smashing pallets :D

I like to put a personal touch on it because this video is not only for you, it's for myself to look back on in the future and to share with my friends.

But I understand your point. I'm also not always interested in others playing around when I want to see something specific and has a lot to do on the webb and think it's a waste of my time.

Thanks for all comments, thats what keeps it fun making videos.

Edited by Henrik Y

hmm i liked it, persnoally i would of like to see slow mo kick of inbetween normal speed then slow mo landing, but then thats personal pref...

Any way - How long has it taken you to to grow your hair ! :o

hmm i liked it, persnoally i would of like to see slow mo kick of inbetween normal speed then slow mo landing, but then thats personal pref...

Any way - How long has it taken you to to grow your hair ! :o

I try to teach my 12yo brother to handle the camera for me so sometimes it doesn't turn out the way I want and some things I don't see until I watch it on the computer. So I will probably try that later.

I've saved it for almost 7 years and I think it's around 65-70cm long. The girls get jealous about it because it's so long.

Edited by Henrik Y