Pompey Next Sunday Bitches

Dave Anscombe

Well well well Davey should have a steed by then so me and the andy ball are going to go rip it up

Everyone welcome of course

i want to see all the old lot so they can give me big cuddles because ive not been around for a f**king long time........:D:D:D:D:D

Soo 11.11.30 at the guild hall..be there or il kill yalll :P

Davey FANNYscombe xxxxxxxxxx

Well well well Davey should have a steed by then so me and the andy ball are going to go rip it up

Everyone welcome of course

i want to see all the old lot so they can give me big cuddles because ive not been around for a f**king long time........:D:D:D:D:D

Soo 11.11.30 at the guild hall..be there or il kill yalll :P yer man i am there love you dave.

Davey FANNYscombe xxxxxxxxxx

I may come along, depending on the weather. Haven't riden in about 2 years so will be terrible, but just got a new bike and want to get back into trials so gotta start somewhere! :P Anywhere to park for free near here? Or cheap ish?

I may come along, depending on the weather. Haven't riden in about 2 years so will be terrible, but just got a new bike and want to get back into trials so gotta start somewhere! :P Anywhere to park for free near here? Or cheap ish?

i just park in residential towards southsea on the unrestricted roads and cycle for ten mins into town.