Ufc

Adam-Griffin

I heard it was a good fight and i was so pissed i missed it. As for hendricks i hope he gets a rematch iv neva seen anyone stand and basically stop gsp and not alow his gameplan to dominate. I am also sure that gus will fight bones again soon just hope they dont leave it to long.

I have to say the bigfoot hunt fight was f#@*ing fantastic and for once i actually think a draw was the right outcome. I have never seen 2 heavywieghts go at it like that for that long and both come out the otherside (via the local hospital).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I cant honestly see silva coming back from this at his age its going to be hard. I will say though i thought wiedman was excellent in the fist round but im pretty sure there will still be people who doubt him with both fights ending in very strange circumstances

I cant honestly see silva coming back from this at his age its going to be hard. I will say though i thought wiedman was excellent in the fist round but im pretty sure there will still be people who doubt him with both fights ending in very strange circumstances

He's "old" but he hasn't slow down or anything yet

if he recover from this injury he could still kick most middleweights butt easy

what I doubt is him getting the belt again

sad story