Cnc Cousts

A.Baxter

I have been looking on the pad review section and I have seen a couple of reviews saying they work well on a grind but i thought i would just check up before buying a set off my friend. So how have others found they work on a grind ?? :)

Adam (Y)

I have been looking on the pad review section and I have seen a couple of reviews saying they work well on a grind but i thought i would just check up before buying a set off my friend. So how have others found they work on a grind ?? :)

Adam (Y)

There ok not amazing

your set brake set up must be at fault then, these pads are by far the best I have used. very good on maggy, and even better on vee. only reason I stopped using them on maggy was I had CNC backing and didnt want to destroy the pistion pins

ino what you mean lol i did a cyclinder prong in wid some rock blues in cnc heatsink bakins and coust cnc's but gone from grind to smooth and i must say coust pads are best have had now but may go back to rock blues on wee grind as that was nicee