Good 24" Fork?

FINDUS

hi guys im looking for a new fork to run on my 24" leeson at the moment im running the leeson 24" fork with an xtr V brake. im looking for a fork that is disc ready with no mounts for maggies or V`s as i wont use them i want a straight bladed fork as i prefer the look.

i can only seem to find 1 or 2 like the echo urban any thought on this one would be good!!

or any other thoughts on other forks that might work..

thanks findus

New inspired forks should be out soon, are expenisve apparently but have features and quality to justify the cost. Straight blade too!

that sounds ok..

will they be on tarty bikes??

what cost do you think? £130 ish

on my zhi i have the fatty R forks they cost the earth back in the day but have lasted so well! best fork ever i think..

that sounds ok..

will they be on tarty bikes??

what cost do you think? £130 ish

on my zhi i have the fatty R forks they cost the earth back in the day but have lasted so well! best fork ever i think..

If I remember right they were due at the end of the month, there was a topic made similar to this in trials chat. I'll try and dig it out for you.

EDIT: here... http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=143860

Edited by Duncy H

If I remember right they were due at the end of the month, there was a topic made similar to this in trials chat. I'll try and dig it out for you.

EDIT: here... http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=143860

thanks for that, you answer my other question about the urban fork.. im staying away from them!!

cant wait for the inspired forks now :)

Just bought some trialtech sport 26" for my inspired after snapping my echo urbans :angry: . Only been using them for about 2 weeks but they are ment to be really strong and I really like the feel. So if you can't wait for the inspired forks then get some trialtech they rule!

They dont look to bad,im not sure on the blade having the curve,whats the quality on the build like? Do they line up all ok as from my findings and own experience most forks seem to be very pooly made.?!

my ashton forks were made with one blade twisted so trying to run disc was a pain in the behind :(

so many people have told me to stay away from the echo urbans for that very reason they either break or are made pooley :(

Echo Hifi, a bit on the heavy side but strong and also Danny Mac uses them.

Where did you get them? i cant seem to find any pics :(

I like strong, heavy is ok if they last and if danny mac uses them they must be good (Y)

They dont look to bad,im not sure on the blade having the curve,whats the quality on the build like? Do they line up all ok as from my findings and own experience most forks seem to be very pooly made.?!

my ashton forks were made with one blade twisted so trying to run disc was a pain in the behind :(

so many people have told me to stay away from the echo urbans for that very reason they either break or are made pooley :(

They are very well made and have less flex in them then the echos did, only odd thing on them is that the disc mount is +20 so you may need new adaptor, or just do what I did and turn the adaptor on my caliper upside down ^_^

The echos you can't buy anymore but they were still ok forks, they flexed alot but the built quailty was not to bad, but get the trialtechs much better!

get the trialtechs much better!

Or the Inspired's which will have all the good points of the Trialtechs while being 24" specific with a hollow bolt for the front brake cable to pass through etc. Kickass.

Edit: I've also just spoken to Dave Cleaver and the topbolts from the Inspired forks will eventually be available to buy separately so people with Trialtech forks will be able to run them.