24" Handlebars

The Hitcher

Few people have been running BlkMrkt 3" risers or Gusset Open Prison bars. If you need big rise then there's a fair few options available though often only in 25.4mm clamp variants. Come to the kitchen, have some of my sweet sausagey goodness and let's hook you up a spec instead of coursework stuff...

Few people have been running BlkMrkt 3" risers or Gusset Open Prison bars. If you need big rise then there's a fair few options available though often only in 25.4mm clamp variants. Come to the kitchen, have some of my sweet sausagey goodness and let's hook you up a spec instead of coursework stuff...

its alex mate ;) found these http://www.ison-distribution.com/ison/engl...hp?part=HBGUOPK

yeh i got a set of them, but didnt get on with the sweep on them. Just bn stickin with azonic single walls or double wals atm.

Dave- inspired bicycles are gonna be doing sum bars soon, and ullbe able to run a trialtech stem to give it a higher rise.

yeh i got a set of them, but didnt get on with the sweep on them. Just bn stickin with azonic single walls or double wals atm.

Dave- inspired bicycles are gonna be doing sum bars soon, and ullbe able to run a trialtech stem to give it a higher rise.

i see, interesting stuff. I may wait for them then, it is a bit of a pain if i did get the gusset ones because i would have to change my stem. I run an echo stem with monty ti bar risers at the moment and i dont feel quite right with them.

I was running a similar setup on mine at first as it's all I had, but since then changed to a 90*15 stem, few spacers, and a set of 2.5" Azonics and it's spot on. The Azonics have a much more comfortable shape so you'll probably get on better with them, especially coming from the Montys (Y)

Yours didn`t feel quite right with me, felt it needed to be higher.