Trials Event @ Cuerden Valley Park 22nd May 2010 (nw)

Krafty_pk

I actually cannot wait for this event :D im just hopeing you have got my disclaimer? ha! the weather should hold up, and if it does, DING DANG DOO!

thanks guys, weather is looking good atm (touch wood) so keep your fingers crossed =) im going to carry on building most of next week, need some ridiculous things for people to try haha

you should be okay mate posts been good round here recently, p.m me your email in case it doesnt arrive and ill see what i can do

I'll be coming down on Sat, just gotta remember to send the form in tomorrow ^_^

just been on your site, very impressed man, nice to see you on preston docks and southport

Just been down to have a gander, looking good!

Still to add:

- Another car

- Approx 15 loose sleepers which can be moved around to make stuff bigger/smaller/create gaps etc

- Skip will be flipped over, one end on a sleeper hopefully to make a big end and a small end

- Pallet stacks (hopefully a 4, 5, 6, and a 7)

- 2 more cable reels plus another one that's bigger than the other two you see in the photos

- Re-building of the big balance line (Click to see)

- Hopefully a few pallet 'triangles'

- The flat bed trailer will also be present and the sides can be put up or down as required.

Joe will be on site from 6am tomorrow as well to help fix/mend/rebuild/change stuff as required. The forklift will be staying to move big stuff as well :)

stuff1.jpg

stuff2.jpg

stuff3.jpg

stuff4.jpg

Gonna nip back after work and grab some more quick photos so you can see the extra progress tonight (Y)

Weather is looking awesome for tomorrow and half the stuff is in shade so it should be good.

Cheers

Adam

BIG BIG BIG BIG THANKYOU to everyone that came down, its was a mint day and i really hope you all had a great day too.

big thanks to adam and the tarty lot for helping us out, and i look forward to working with you in the future. im already thinking up plans for the next one ;) bigger and better eh!

ive got tons of photos and videos to upload once i eventually finish work hahaha, ill post a link on here for you all to see.

again, thanks to you all

peas