Phone Cases

Lawnmowerman

Whatever you sell them for you'll be able to buy one from China for two thirds of the price.

surley thats the same as nearly EVERYTHING THOUGH ??

How about?? Get a real Job??

Do you honestly think you can compete with the current market?? No way.

get off your high horse....

get off your high horse....

I think what joes trying to say is, the product is old, cheap, and highly competitive so the chance of making it "big" in sence of money worth talking about is pretty slim. You would be better looking at a less saturated market i.e. I-phones are generally owned by rich kids and yuppies, who would spend out a lot of money for a decent high quality case, why you would buy a £500 (or whatever) phone or pay £35 per month on a contract and own a pukka phone then stick it in a 99p case? If you have money like that then your willing to pay for something better (like you have your phone in the 1st place)

I sure there would be people prepared to pay £30+ for a high quality case which offers equal protection but more appeal.

Just to add I don't have a scooby doo about the market, so don't really care to write up a detailed business plan etc.

I'm not saying I'm gonna be competing with the powersellers etc. I just want to make a little money on the side to fund my motorbike etc. On my income now I can't afford to do that so this seems like a good idea really. If I can mark them up enough to be reasonably priced but also make a decent profit then it's all good.

I'm also selling helmet cameras soon too, just waiting for them to arrive