Phone Cases

Lawnmowerman

Nothing sorry. I hate cases and screen protectors they usually just end up making your device look like cheap tat. I have an iphone btw.

Doesn't look cheap to me :P

post-19756-1259425039_thumb.jpg

Ideally I don't want to pay more than £10 for a case, screen protector and cleanign cloth including P&P :)

EDIT: Forgot to say, there's sooooo much of these cases on eBay already, unless you are selling them the cheapest and have a bigger variety in case designs (colours, graphics etc etc) I'm not sure if many people would choose to buy from you over what's already on there.

Edited by weirdoku

You said other stuff you could do... chargers leather cases urmmm thats it really - you'd be better of selling ski stuff at this time of year and revert to cases in the summer months...

I think there might be a niche in the market for slightly upper class cases, perhaps even desginer as long as it is obviously designer. Obviously a percentage of the people that own the iPhone have the iPhone not because of it's ability but because of the kudos that comes with owning something by apple and it being elegant and different, so I'd probably reckon that those same people would definitely be interested in a case that is different an elegant such as a leather flip case in the style of Paul Smith coloured stripes. Maybe it's something you could look into, I haven't seen many designer cases going for reasonable prices anywhere and obviously with them being more desirable an abit more expensive you're overall mark up percentage could be more, so you'd stand to make more money.

edit: just a quick search into google an found this straight away http://forums.ilounge.com/showthread.php?t=66821 there are obviously benders out there willing to spend the money on exclusive stuff like this. Looking at the price on the Apple site for a Paul Smith case: http://store.apple.com/uk/product/TW082ZM/A and it being £79. Find the right place to buy them from and you're laughing.

Edited by Token

My iPhone is ragged, got a cracked screen (as per the way most of 3G's go because of the crappy glass), has got scratches and has been abused non stop since April. I would be interested in a case though, cause I'm fed up of standard colour.

Don't want to pay Apple or O2 £20 for a case though.

Yer..I did a freelance job last night..£200 for 2 hours...

That was actually the point I was making. ;)

You never know, in a couple of years he could own a phone case business that makes 2 grand in 2 hours.

Joe shut up. Im only doing this because im on a low income and there are no opportunities where i live to earn any more money. So stop judging people trying to better themselves.

I'll be looking into more cases once i've sold these, i want to see how it goes before i get a shit load of stock. I think £2.99 is fair for a case, protector and postage.

Edited by Lawnmowerman