What Is The Best Frame

trialserboi

Go for the echo ! form tartybikes. Give them a phonecall to check all of your bits which you have on your bike will be compatable with whichever frame you choose.

Very helpful bunch !! and top class riders themselves!

Edited by Mr Bob

ive got a kabuki (diamondback) and i have srewed the frame, so i need a new one for around £200 any idea's anyone

thanks

trialserboi

Don't get a because and never buy from T-uk there the worst ever.

I think you should go for the control, there nice frames although iv never rode one, there good quality.

I have a Onza Blade 2009 rides mint and the bikes sound so yeah Onza blade frame is the way togo if you like :)

Maybe this could help with some frames http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/search.php?category_id=36

and the link for Blade frame http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=36

Theres also loads of biking websites to buy frames off take alook around get to know people, im sure there happy to help, i mean i can give u a couple. :)

Edited by AndyStockRider

I thought it would have 135mm hub spacing? (Where the hub goes in the frame)

I'm probably wrong but you should check before you buy a frame. All the ones posted above have 116mm spacing.

Yer, it's 116 and would be very worth while getting one. I've had this frame along with many other Echo controls and can honestly say it would be your best bet by a mile. It is a very stiff frame, handles well, is very strong, excellent value for money and rides very well. It will be a hell of an improvement on what you used to have.