Afghanistan

damo

I have nothing but respect and admiration for our guys out there your doing a brilliant job. But i feel that they have been sent on a hoax cause to be honest! Its the americans fight and not ours really. I feel that all our lads are being shot for G.W bush's power trip. But that is my opinion on it

Yeah but to be honest, thats what we signed up to do, and what we been trained to do. We're not bovered, we just want to crack on with the job. My family is my mates that i've been trained with for years. If you have ever been out with a bunch of squadies you would know. Everyone sticks together no matter if we're out numbered, which is why we're all so good looking lol. At the moment i've got a 4 broken knuckles and a broken nose, but its all good times. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Edit: thats from the last piss up with the lads. I no proberly a lot of people on here will disagree with this, but i can't tell you in words the companionship we have with each other. We are closer than brothers, which is why we always find it hard when one of our lot die. Its the worst feeling in the world but we spill a pint, get migning, cry and crack on like the way we would want the rest of the lads to.

Edited by damo

If you have ever been out with a bunch of squadies you would know. Everyone sticks together no matter if we're out numbered, which is why we're all so good looking lol. At the moment i've got a 4 broken knuckles and a broken nose, but its all good times.

Afraid when I see a bunch of squadies out I think 'bunch of wankers' and then turn around before the inevitable fight starts... Probably unfair but then broken knuckles and nose sound about right! :P

I know you guys have a job to do and thats why i support our troops. I have alot of friends in the armed forces and family also. My uncle recently retired from the royal marine commandos after 22 years of service. I mean you guys know what your getting into and what your doing its just a shame that good soliders die for someone else thats all.