Trials Parts

Ullapool Trials Rider

I have just ordered all this stuff. Could anyone give me there opinion about the stuff? It did cost £150.

V!Z Forged Stem Silver,Try-All Rage Bar '09 White,Maxxis Creepy Crawler Front 20'',Trialtech Foam Grips,Magura 2-Finger HS33 Lever Blade,V!Z HS33 Pads Yellow

Edited by onza_ardmair

Why you asking us about the rage bars when lately all you've been doing is recommending them to others even though you don't have them?

Its not just rage bars the list. I have been recommending them to people because i have used them a number of times and they feel like no other handlebar i have ever used.

You're stupid for not asking this before you order.

I know. But i just wanted people's opinions on some of the stuff. And why do you say V!Z pads are shit. I have a smooth rim if you think my rim is ground.

Edited by onza_ardmair

Its not just rage bars the list. I have been recommending them to people because i have used them a number of times and they feel like no other handlebar i have ever used.

I know. But i just wanted people's opinions on some of the stuff. And why do you say V!Z pads are shit. I have a smooth rim if you think my rim is ground.

There shit on smooth.

I have just ordered all this stuff. Could anyone give me there opinion about the stuff? It did cost £150.

V!Z Forged Stem Silver,Try-All Rage Bar '09 White,Maxxis Creepy Crawler Front 20'',Trialtech Foam Grips,Magura 2-Finger HS33 Lever Blade,V!Z HS33 Pads Yellow

viz stem,trialtech bars,try-all tyre,trialtech foam grips,magura 4-finger hs33 lever blade,tnn lgm

You can always cancel your order, crispyboy's recommendation would be much better.

The bars are nicer, try-all tyre may ware down quicker but they are so much better in terms of performance and the ware rate isn't really that bad. The 4 finger lever blade is so much better, if you are adamant on having a two finger lever blade I will put one in the post to you for the price of postage. TNN are very much worth the extra dollar too.