Anyone Has Piranha With Der Kaiser?

Rafal

i dont think so, my friend have piranha with try all tyre and comparing to my bike ( ozonys xs 26 with der kaiser) i would say it wont fit. we didnt try, just compared so i am not 100% sure

i have been using der kaiser for 10 mounths, and all i can say--> great tyre. so stycky compound that it wont slip ewen on wet, but yet it is so tought that is still 50% of the thread alive. sidewalls are wery strong and i didnt have so many snake bites since i started to use it. it is wery big tyre ( comparing to try all rear on the same rim echo urban, it looks like it is 2,8 wide). i think you cant go wrong with this tyre, only "bad" thing is that is heavy comparing to some other tyres ( schwalble)

i hope i could help even a bit

Edited by mata22

Wouldn't bet on it, The rubber queen doesn't fit.

The problem could be the integrated brake booster.

I wouldn't bet on it either if you don't want to waste money.

I use à rubber queen 2.2 (not wider, but higher than the 2.4), and i had to take off a piece of the integrated brake booster.

Weird, considering the fact that this same tyre have a good clearance near the bottom bracket......stupid deng frames...but cool frame though..