Jacklawrenceteaser ! .

ONZA_TRIALS

Because he probably started on an onza? ...

Why is your name onza_admair? When it is ment to be spelt: Onza_Admirer ?

Was pretty good that mate, I will deffo come ride with you lot when it starts to warm up. :)

Edited by Borat

Do you use grind. 'Cause your brakes seem quite shit in that vid.

EDIT: Ardmair is where i live. I think i know how to spell it Jack (Borat)

How can you tell if my brakes are shit , no i dont use a grind , Grow up , Stop Asking stupid Questions , All i asked is for NICE people to put good or bad comments on this video OK !! And my brakes good Enough x

How can you tell if my brakes are shit , no i dont use a grind , Grow up , Stop Asking stupid Questions , All i asked is for NICE people to put good or bad comments on this video OK !! And my brakes good Enough x

Yeah just ignore it.

I have a feeling he was sent back to NMC or was banned, I think someone was saying it the other day.

Take my advice when I say make a good effort to make a full video, without pallets, a variation of moves and no black and white effects. People don't want to see teasers and will appreciate the effort made. As for people who are clearly being tools give the kid a break, he's trying to get some constructive feedback/criticism, not plain slating. It's not nice when people say 'your shit' (maybe not as blatant as that, but from some of the comments that's what it's getting at) because it doesn't help with confidence. Of course he isn't going to be as advanced as some of you, he's young and doesn't look to have been riding very long.

/rant.