Just Had A Crazy Thought...

Robwalker

So i dont ride trials anymore, but i come on here pretty much everyday. I dont really post a great deal unless its something that interests me, and spend most of my time looking at crap in BOTI But the crazy thought i just had...

Will you still be coming on here and checking BOTI in 20 years time?

Discuss...

Trials is dead now, whats it gonna be in 20 years ;)

What an odd statement to make - Trials isn't dead, it's more popular than it's ever been, however, people grow up and give up on such sports. Not so much checking BOTI thread on Trials Forum in 20 years, more of a question of Trials Forum being here in 20 years time.

I'm sure Danny and Tom have more commitments and more important things to concentrate on...although IF they were to pull the plug, there are plenty of people on here willing to take over.

although IF they were to pull the plug, there are plenty of people on here willing to take over.

I would, but it would suck to be thick, because you can be sure that anyone typing like a retard would be permabanned instantly.

Instead of Moderators I would appoint a Grammar Gestapo, an elite squad of English language dictators.