Don't Worry Bout It

isitafox

Twit.

No need for that

Agreed.

Email or call them, tomorrow, when they're open.

This isn't tarty-forum.co.uk.

Was gonna order my new wheels tomorrow but if they ain't gettin them in stock I can replan what build I want and order them tomorrow rather than fanny about makin phone calls an emails.

May not be tarty-forum.co.uk but seems to be unfriendly-forum.co.uk!

Was gonna order my new wheels tomorrow but if they ain't gettin them in stock I can replan what build I want and order them tomorrow rather than fanny about makin phone calls an emails.

May not be tarty-forum.co.uk but seems to be unfriendly-forum.co.uk!

It's not unfriendly, I wouldn't go on a cooking forum and ask if Tesco's had something in stock - ask the shop!

When I'm at home I'm not at work but if someone asked me for a price to fit a window or a door I wouldn't tell them to f**k off an ask me on a Monday.

If it's a case of "I don't know till I'm at work" thats a fair enough comment but no need for comments like that

It's not unfriendly, I wouldn't go on a cooking forum and ask if Tesco's had something in stock - ask the shop!

Slight difference there madman.

Just don't think there's need to start name callin an stuff.

It's not primary school.

When the tarty lot are at home are they at work ?

no

& twit

noone used foul language, so stop making a mountain out of a molehill, grow up and wait until they open again...you dont get your parts any quicker

secondly - if it takes you that long to rethink a build just because some rims arent coming into stock - youre a twit

& twit

noone used foul language, so stop making a mountain out of a molehill, grow up and wait until they open again...you dont get your parts any quicker

secondly - if it takes you that long to rethink a build just because some rims arent coming into stock - youre a twit

Not just a case of rethinking a build gotta come up with the money for it aswell and see what rims will fit in my frame.

I just thought it a bit harsh to call me names for asking a question, Jake Beach wrote email them with a thumbs up which is a fair enough comment, why can't everyone be sound like that?

Not just a case of rethinking a build gotta come up with the money for it aswell and see what rims will fit in my frame.

I just thought it a bit harsh to call me names for asking a question, Jake Beach wrote email them with a thumbs up which is a fair enough comment, why can't everyone be sound like that?

I'd say because certain people on here like to be little bitches.