Onza Team Kit

dannytrialskid

Sarcasm.

I'd spend more money on your bike than buying clothes to be honest.

Is that sarcasm too JT? :o ............ :lol:

He's just bought a brand new Mod that cost over £1000

I rekon ONZA should look into designing some trials clothes like Monty and Koxx, I like the stuff they got but not really riding orientated eh.

Maybe thats a bit gay though.

I don't want to go out riding with some trampy trousers that cost £1 and will rip in 5 minutes :D

I would rather go buy some semi-skinny's so that they don't get caught in-between the free wheel and the chain for £30.

:D

But I don't want to do that :)

Really you have no f**king idea... beter then looking like a willy who alls o his bike an rips his jeans (N) then you'd look like a tramp... and anyway, primark jeans last f**king long.. longer then my melting pot jeans (£80) and primark jeans (£6.97)....

There was test done which pair of jeans would last longer designer or plain and plain lasted longer ;)

EDIT: my meltin pot jeans got caught in my freewheel going down bread and cheese hill (huge huge hill in benfleet) ... and they were skinnys ruined thos jeans (N)

Edited by Nick pyke :)

That's the ONLY reason you want skinnys.

Of course it is!

Really you have no f**king idea... beter then looking like a willy who alls o his bike an rips his jeans (N) then you'd look like a tramp... and anyway, primark jeans last f**king long.. longer then my melting pot jeans (£80) and primark jeans (£6.97)....

There was test done which pair of jeans would last longer designer or plain and plain lasted longer ;)

I know I have some really nice 'SEMI SKINNYS' (Ben John Hynes) from Primark and they are really good and don't get caught :D

Edited by dannytrialskid

EDIT: my meltin pot jeans got caught in my freewheel going down bread and cheese hill (huge huge hill in benfleet) ... and they were skinnys ruined thos jeans (N)

Hah bread and cheese hills epic! You must of died nick :)

Hah bread and cheese hills epic! You must of died nick :)

Jordan was there and my leg was stuck in my free wheel (N) and some man "tried" to help... dirty paedo, probably wanted a good look at my gonads ;)

:P