Ashton Effect Vs Inspired Fourplay

ali c i think is selling a used white fourplay with a decent spec for just over 500! id snap that up in a second if i were in the market for one, decision made as a result :)

(theres a reason why so many top guys are using it!)

EDIT* im not sure if this is against the rules....if so im sorry!

Edited by chris4stars

It is yes...its in the for sale section on here :)

whether its sold or not im not sure, it got some interested today...either way its probably the best place to keep an eye out for such things, with the amount of kit that being sold, you could pretty much build up any bike for very little if you had the patience!

not sure how often inspired frames/full built up bikes come along though, seems to be alot of people wanting them...personally if there was a decent deal and you could afford it, id send a message to whoevers selling and pick it up asap :)

Shame your a f**king time waster really isn't it. You know I was going to sell you a top spec inspired for a smidge over £400 which is a bargin. And now you think you cna make offers on £500+ bikes, really hope you dont get validated and if you do I'll leave -ve feedback :)

ye well to be honest i didnt put a deposit or anything on it and i didnt even have the money at the time, ye its good that you trusted me and im sorry i let you down but i was considering contacting you again to say i would have it if you still had it but you can forget about that now, i will look somewhere else, and if you read the email i sent you you will see that the reason i didnt buy it was because i didnt have the money then and i didnt think i would get it, and if its such a top spec bike for such a good price then why hadnt it already sold ? and it was more near £500 than £400. Im sorry, dont want to get into an argument so there probably wont be much point in replying to this because i wont reply.

oh and thanks for the help chris4star, i will have a think about your mates bike and contact him through ebay soon.

chris

Edited by multi tasking male

this sounds like a crazy concept...

....considering your recent posts, id assume you are now in a position to buy....if you do have the money, and you do want a 24" bike....it may well be worth swallowing your pride, apologising....and trying to come to some sort of arrangement

that goes for any buy/sell arrangement, its just common courtesy to keep the seller informed of the honest situation...and its changes as and when they occur

as for the actual bike itself, its pointless to go into any sort of argument about what it is actually worth...any seller would be happy to tell you the spec, and 10 mins of research or even a posted topic on here would be enough to know how reasonable the price was. i didnt see many fourplays for sale and i havnt checked ebay recently (i did once and someone was trying to pull a fast one)...so if there is one available on here for a fair price, id be inclined to go ahead with the purchase

failing that, the last thing you want to do is get a reputation on here for being unreliable..especially if youd be looking to buy second hand parts in time

If wasting someones time (No matter whether you wanted it if you dont have money dont even ask) wasnt bad enough i'm mental pain while trying to read your posts.

Another thing, you're using an and after a comma? 'And' is supposed to be used as a continuation and using it after a pause is wrong. Another thing about punctuation, you use it and yet still dont manage to break the post up.

If you couldn't be bothered to read.... Don't get a bad reputation with someone before you even start posting and remember that punctuation is your friend. (Y)

ye well to be honest i didnt put a deposit or anything on it and i didnt even have the money at the time,

chris

You suggested the whole deposit thing and yes I trusted you and let down other people who contacted me about buying the bike. And you couldn't even come through with the measly £50 which I suggested and to be honest mate I couldnt give a f**k that you don't want it now, I want my bike to go to a good genuine rider not someone who lies and deceives people.

And yea this kids just gassing, I've let it go till now but you keep making topics and luring people into making them think that you have the readys when you don't have jack.

oh and thanks for the help chris4star, i will have a think about your mates bike and contact him through ebay soon.

chris

haha great, though im not sure if ali knows he's my mate yet.... (i did just do what im sure you did - look though the 'for sale' section)

with reguards to the other stuff...the points above - you should probs take on board. you have been making alot of posts about this sort of stuff and it could almost be interpreted as you just making things up with a mind to get validated asap (for some bizarre reason)

you'll need to work on your replies too..slow down, and take the time to re-read them after. i almost get away with not using the correct grammatical buildup of sentences but i try and make them as easy to read as possible, as if i was having a conversation with someone?! perhaps you could try the same

remember, they guys on here are the ones you'll be asking for advice on anything throughout your trials riding! they are even the guys that supply you with the new, (from tarty etc ) and old (from everyone else) bike parts you'll no doubt need....maybe start afresh and get rid of your somewhat already tarnished reputation

ye well to be honest i didnt put a deposit or anything on it and i didnt even have the money at the time, ye its good that you trusted me and im sorry i let you down but i was considering contacting you again to say i would have it if you still had it but you can forget about that now, i will look somewhere else, and if you read the email i sent you you will see that the reason i didnt buy it was because i didnt have the money then and i didnt think i would get it, and if its such a top spec bike for such a good price then why hadnt it already sold ? and it was more near £500 than £400. Im sorry, dont want to get into an argument so there probably wont be much point in replying to this because i wont reply.

chris

you cant back out of a deal that is aready in place. you either have the money or you dont simple as. simpsons bike is top notch you lost out, this is why people dont sell to pre members

you cant back out of a deal that is aready in place. you either have the money or you dont simple as. simpsons bike is top notch you lost out, this is why people dont sell to pre members

So many time wasting cunts when it comes to buying shit off the forum.,

ye well i have said sorry and i backed out so he could sell it on to someone else, instead of me just there saying i will buy it, what i said for a while and i have apologised many of times about that, i am not just saying everything to get validated, i am looking to buy a 24" and thats why im on the forum, ad to find out about trials. and i dont if i can say it enough, im sorry about letting you down but you could contact the people you had intrest off and speak to them about it and see if there still intrested. we are going a bit off subject now so im not writing anything else otherwise its not going to get me validated. sorry and if this carries on then im not replying.

chris

getting back on subject, i have been looking at a ashton effect and i think im going to get one. does anyone have one or have any pics of them ? i have had a look at them on ebay but they all seme to be the same photo of one with the seat up miles high and it looks a bit goofy, any pics woud be good and help full.

chris

So many time wasting cunts when it comes to buying shit off the forum.,

dont tar all us newbies with the same brush ash lol send me details of the bike please simpson as im struggling with the 26 ;) oh and im not 12 with no money and big dreams either lol.

Edited by mr.tattoo

ye im not 12 with no money and big dream, i got over 500 but i wana spend it sumin that is right and i didnt have the money at the time and simpson knew that, i got no dreams at all, i got everyfink that i want, that might sound spoilt but its not, a good bike or 3 and a couple of mx bikes and im happy. i have been trying to get back on subject and i have put that more than once but everyone who think there all bad man and know it all are bringing up things that are way off subject. im sorry for beeing a bit stropy but its realy pissin me off with how simpson is getting me a bad reputation but if he wasnt so stupid by putting that comment in the first place he would of sold the bike by now because i would of bought it.

Edited by multi tasking male

that wasnt aimed at you just messers in general. but to be fair your replys are making you look a rite lemon dude. if you got the money buy a bike, if you aint dont enquire, tis simple really, if you had the money now why dont you send him a pm and buy hes bike? unfortunatley bike forums in general are full of kids with no money, the dh forums are the same......... and i dont think im "bad man" lol just you aint doing us newbies any favours messing guys around on here. thats all mate so dont get sad, mr.t (aka "bad man") lol :lol:

well from this post i have learnt nothing and there has only been one person who has helped. so i have bought a ashton effect and its on its way. thanks for not helping me and your ment to be the more knowledgeable people who stick to the rules as your a full member, thats not what i have seen in this post.

chris

dont tar all us newbies with the same brush ash lol send me details of the bike please simpson as im struggling with the 26 ;) oh and im not 12 with no money and big dreams either lol.

Got a buyer now thanks :) hopefully sealing the deal next Thursday.