Can You Vote For Me Please

:)Ryan(:

Yeah it is :))

Hi Edward, nice to know it's central as I don't really know my way around somerset too well. Is there a place we could meet? I could also take you to the shop where i bought my ice cream and we could go sit in a field and eat ice cream while watching cows eat grass.

I once ate some grass, it wasn't very nice and it made me feel sick like the time i span too fast on the roundabout at the park.

Is there a park near yours? we could both go on the roundabout and then maybe go watch a movie or something, it's great that we get on so well, I'm glad I can call you my friend.

Hi Edward, nice to know it's central as I don't really know my way around somerset too well. Is there a place we could meet? I could also take you to the shop where i bought my ice cream and we could go sit in a field and eat ice cream while watching cows eat grass.

I once ate some grass, it wasn't very nice and it made me feel sick like the time i span too fast on the roundabout at the park.

Is there a park near yours? we could both go on the roundabout and then maybe go watch a movie or something, it's great that we get on so well, I'm glad I can call you my friend.

Yes we should total do this LMAO f**ker!!!

It's in Yeovil in Somerset :) ~South West

Oh yes I know the place, I went there once and it was full of carnies and ginger midgets. Are you a ginger midget? Midgets make me laugh, once i put a midget on my shoulders and put a very big coat on to make it look as if we were one big person, it was hilarious. So what time shall we meet? I cant get up there too early as i have to look after my pet cat, winforth, he was in a terrible accident and now has to get around in a wheelchair for his back legs which I made out of lego and rubber bands. Do you like lego? I could play with lego all day if I had the time, I like to make animals and then draw them.

I have enclosed a picture of a spider i drew, I hope you like it.

post-24587-1264108001.gif

o my very clumbsy indeed is this stuff, hate these topics coming up all time now just because full members can vote them to become a full member haha its stupid, why even bother, did you just think yea i'll ask trials-forum if they'll make me a full member. The funny thing is that someone has said something sensible and you still aint edited the topic to say close it because of it being stupid aha and you just argue with other members, am not going to call you a spaztic am just going to say edit this topic to help you get validated (Y)

o my very clumbsy indeed is this stuff, hate these topics coming up all time now just because full members can vote them to become a full member haha its stupid, why even bother, did you just think yea i'll ask trials-forum if they'll make me a full member. The funny thing is that someone has said something sensible and you still aint edited the topic to say close it because of it being stupid aha and you just argue with other members, am not going to call you a spaztic am just going to say edit this topic to help you get validated (Y)

Thanks man x

Basically, it was the admins who validated you. As long as new members used proper grammar/speeling and made constructive, well thought out posts, they were made full members. Because of this, it took longer to get validated (on average) but there wern't any stupid threads in the full members area. I think the admins got fed up of trawlling through peoples' posts to see if they were worthy of validation though..... (not a dig a admin btw :P ).

Get f**cked.

Not very nice, and don't use loads of blank space between lines. It's a pause..... use dot's.

I just want to get my bike sold i'll just say 180 for it i just need a fast sale to be honest but i can't sell on here till i'm a f**king "Member"

Now you're suspended you can spend more time on ebay or pinkbike.com