Any Riders In Devon ?

Eddyboy123

Plymouth massive signing in! Also ride Dorset a lot. Happy to ride Exeter as only a quickish drive or train ride away. Get down to plymouth next weekend, big rude happening

cool. i would try to get down but i dont have anythig to ride or a way to get there :/

how old are you?

what bike do you ride? (just curious)

Welcome to the sport (Y) Exeter is a good location to start with, some reasonable riding in town and with Dartmoor and several other great natural riding sports only a short drive away you're sorted. Get yourself a bike and come out to one of the group rides organised in Plymouth. Next time we organise to have a ride on dartmoor i'll give you a shout and drag you along, just get yourself a bike!

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Tiverton but don't ride here at all really, as I've found bugger all thats much good.

Usually head down to Sidmouth if i've got a few hours, Seaton, Lyme Regis if i have a few more hours, Portland or Dartmoor if I have all day.

hi

You don't live to far away from me then... im a willand boy

I'll stay away then haha... Nah only jokin, i'm a right joker me.

Anyways what bike do you ride? Come down the mean streets of Tivvy much? I'm usually hanging round Tescos at lunch time, wil come say hi if you give me an identifier.

Plymouth massive signing in! Also ride Dorset a lot. Happy to ride Exeter as only a quickish drive or train ride away. Get down to plymouth next weekend, big rude happening

Ye fair big scene in the big P-L of Y :)

Welcome to the sport (Y) Exeter is a good location to start with, some reasonable riding in town and with Dartmoor and several other great natural riding sports only a short drive away you're sorted. Get yourself a bike and come out to one of the group rides organised in Plymouth. Next time we organise to have a ride on dartmoor i'll give you a shout and drag you along, just get yourself a bike!

Ace riding to be had on Dartmoor and Exeter.... There's Craig ^^, Joe Seddon, Andrei Burton, Me, Jake Norman all the other people that frequent Plymouth so a fair sized crowd :)