Mansfield Easter Ride! 10Th Tomorrow!

josh barker

hi all,

me and mikey c will be riding mansfield on the 10th of april, we will be meeting at the sainsburys car park.

lets make it good!

Josh.

if you are coming by train, we could meet you at station some time, simply drop me a pm with your number or contact info etc

Edited by josh barker

Thing is though, this is just arragant, you're doing it on the exact same day as the Leeds ride, you're trying to prove a point that Mansfield is good by getting people to go that haven't been before, if you do it on the same day as another ride people are just going to go to Leeds purely because they're guaranteed good spots. I'm just going to watch this crumple in front of you and laugh.

Calling people idiots isn't going to make them want to ride with you anymore either.. ;]

Edited by Ollied

GTFO of my thread hilton, i aint arsed about a stupid competition, all i want is to have a good ride.

only competetion would be gettin everyone on the trains with ther bikes..soo yer lets all go leeds on the same day and block the trains up cos its effin mintt! i can think of many places sick to ride..

Thing is though, this is just arragant, you're doing it on the exact same day as the Leeds ride, you're trying to prove a point that Mansfield is good by getting people to go that haven't been before, if you do it on the same day as another ride people are just going to go to Leeds purely because they're guaranteed good spots. I'm just going to watch this crumple in front of you and laugh.

Calling people idiots isn't going to make them want to ride with you anymore either.. ;]

wellll errrm... to say it was neil tunnicliffes all time favourite place to ride! you cant say its wank. PURely cos u aint even been here to ride. unless your not up to scratch with something new and interested in the mansfield ride.. then ermm yer jog on.. dont waste time in mansfield ride topic leaving you pointless thaughts.. guess you wont be 'taggin' over on anything done in mansfield then.. :lol:

josh mate.. thers loads of newbies riders now just got bikes in mansfield.. not stop ringing mee.. but wet i reyt cba with.. told um to ring me when its dry..

but yerr these new fellas will be out..

shall be sick.. providing a nice day.. will ride non the less though as already aranged.. will have my new shoes by then aswell :)

Mikey c

x

Edited by Mikey Câ„¢

only competetion would be gettin everyone on the trains with ther bikes..soo yer lets all go leeds on the same day and block the trains up cos its effin mintt! i can think of many places sick to ride..

wellll errrm... to say it was neil tunnicliffes all time favourite place to ride! you cant say its wank. PURely cos u aint even been here to ride. unless your not up to scratch with something new and interested in the mansfield ride.. then ermm yer jog on.. dont waste time in mansfield ride topic leaving you pointless thaughts.. guess you wont be 'taggin' over on anything done in mansfield then.. :lol:

josh mate.. thers loads of newbies riders now just got bikes in mansfield.. not stop ringing mee.. but wet i reyt cba with.. told um to ring me when its dry..

but yerr these new fellas will be out..

shall be sick.. providing a nice day.. will ride non the less though as already aranged.. will have my new shoes by then aswell :)

Mikey c

x

the owner of rockman has spoken and non of you know what a frame is until youve bought one of mikey c even though he rides a zoo lynx, he dont even no what toothache is, anyone have any paracetamol for this ride ?

back brake you havent felt one till youve felt mine same with valveless tubes,

anyway i dont know i aint slept from the time ive wrote this till the ride itself

ill see you all therewith sonne and mincey im staying yours ;) mums confirmed it michael michael mum f**k sake im on the phone selling rockpads to random peds and oaps

xx

the owner of rockman has spoken and non of you know what a frame is until youve bought one of mikey c even though he rides a zoo lynx, he dont even no what toothache is, anyone have any paracetamol for this ride ?

anyway i dont know i aint slept from the time ive wrote this till the ride itself

ill see you all therewith sonne and mincey im staying yours ;) mums confirmed it michael michael mum f**k sake im on the phone selling rockpads to random peds and oaps

xx

:lol:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SEE YOU SOOON BEN

xx

lollage ben

nice to hear your coming too.

Edited by josh barker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...