Zoo! Lynx Vid 1

ThomasM95

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i really enjoyed the video can i just say that (WEAR A HELMET) and also bike looks like it rides well apart from the bars, looks to me like your struggling on back wheel a little bit there, i would try some longer ones :rolleyes:

Edited by crofty1244

• 2 months later...

how long have you been riding?... btw try to practice pedal ups than it will look much better and noone will say that he/she (it :D) is bored... and try to combine some endo turn in the vid or something they are not very hard or 180s or something likely.... you know just be creative :lol:

Wear a helmet!!!

Also good riding but you sidehop the wrong way.

you should try sidehopping the opposite way. it might seem a little wierd at first but in long run it will be better :)

I'm a left foot forwards person and I sidehop the same way... Is what you're saying true? The other side feels incredibly unnatural!

I'm a left foot forwards person and I sidehop the same way... Is what you're saying true? The other side feels incredibly unnatural!

The sidehops should be done like this: your wrong foot is between bike and the wall you want to sidehop....because when you do it like this you have more space for you... but yea i agree it feels unnatural :lol: i think its better to learn it this way... just dont be lazy and practice it :D...btw know sidehop on both sides is good i think :D so practice both? :D