Video Editing

J Harris

You can you Adobe premiere or Sony vegas (PC), I personally prefer premiere or finalcut for my videos. You can do good editing with windows movie maker, and it you download some plug-ins with effects you can make a lot of things with it. This forum can help you " moviemakers forum " . Try in the search : plug-ins packs and how to's.

video1

This is my first video edited with moviemaker and some plug-ins such as pan-zoom and color correction.

And this one is a video I filmed and edited for a friend of mine using finalcut pro.

Hope I'd help! If you need and help ask!

Cya ;)

Hi,

I have used a program called Blender for video editing.

It is primarily a 3D modelling application but it also has a video editing / compositing function.

Here is one of the videos that I have done using Blender.

This a track that we have created with an after school club, the idea being that we can teach and improve the skill level of the club members using it. It has been added to since the video was made but we haven't done a new video yet.

Blender can be downloaded free from Here. It will run on a number of platforms.

Tim

FRAPS, it's as simple as that, easy to use and it's free. If you use Youtube and you've watched some videos, a vast majority of recorded using FRAPS. There's a trail version and the full version is free, i think, but you'd have to check that. Anyway, here's the link :)

www.fraps.com

Good Luck!

I use Cyberlink Power Director, and my god, it's amazing.

Windows Movie Maker

Cyberlink Power Director

I hope you can tell the difference in editing! :)

Definitely worth getting, if you don't want to buy it or anything, I can send it to you if you like?

Just let me know.

Alex

Power director is usable...VERY limited on features ( just changed to Vegas 9.0 ).

Download one of questionable source...I'll say no more, just google it.