Trials Comps

hi there,,,im wanting to start the trials competitions up on shipley glen,,i believe there is one on the 21st but im stuck and dont know what class to enter into,ive been riding for 6 months,idont know wheather to enter novice or shall i push my self and start in intermediate im 14 years old any help pn deciding please???????

It goes, Primary, Novice, Intermediate, Cadet, Expert, Elite.

(Y)

Come along and give it a go! I'd recommend entering intermediate. As Cahill Trial Kid said, get there in good time and have a look at the sections to assess the level and see if you think you can manage; you can move up or down a class on the day as long as you haven't ridden more than three sections in the clas that you initially entered.

Day membership for first-time riders is £3. You can only do this once, after which we require you to join the club as a full member (£10) to be able to ride in the rest of the trials.

If you've got any questions about membership or about the trials themselves, drop me a PM (Y)

Edited by Ben Swales

there based on ability it goes,,,beginer,,,novice,,,intermediate,,,cadet,,,,elite ,,,,expert hope that helps

Ahh kool , i wouldn't mind giving comps ago but was going to say i don't want to go on my first time and i'm running in the same class as sam oliver or someone lol