My Feet Are Always Aching When Im On My Bike Any Help?

Luckyluke

If you're wearing old shoes then they let your feet bend more around your pedals, which leads to the foot cramp you're getting. What pedals are you using too? I've found with some I'm more prone to it than others. My new Echo TR platforms seem pretty amazing at not giving me it, but the MG-1s I used to run gave me it a fair bit.

hi guys.

whenever im on my bike my feet ache like mad in the first 5 mins, i really dont know why could it be my shoes, my pedals or just normal?

thanks.

I generally get this when I wear shoes with softer rubber than I'm used to. So what i would suggest is get shoes with harder rubber on then then = (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

Also what tricks are you doing? Some tricks may have a bigger influence than others. For example if you are doing quite a lot of logs (eewww) it could make your feet ache. Another reason could be that you are riding too far to get to your stunt places. Just sit down and make an energy solution out of whatever you have around the house; Lemonade, Coke, Blackcurrent exetra

i remember when i had onza pedals once, they were a short cage pedal i think.

if you think about the size of them, they are too small and dont distribute your weight across your feet very well, and it concentates it in one place. (N) That could possibly be why your feet hurt.

I think you should change your pedals to a bigger size cage pedal, or a platform one.

hope this helps B)