Does Protection Help With Confidence ?

matthew_coggan

I have super grippy shoes and pedals....I still never will ride without shin guards. The ONE time I decide not to, is likely the one time I really chews open my leg. All it took was two major ones. One huge one that left a massive scar, and it reopening from me thinking that was "the one big time". Never again.

I've realized that a helmet makes me ride stupid. Meaning I would try thing I would normally not try. But it helped me get past my plateau. Sometimes that's what you need, is that one little extra bit of confidence.

This weekend I strike mi head on to the ground strongly backwards.

My helmet had a lot of dammage and I came to my house with a big headache, but the day after y was in good conditions again.

I don't want to think what could happen if i had'nt wear it. It scare me and today i'm not still feel very confident to ride my bike again

Since this precisely weekeend I'm a big fan of my Helmet.

Wear it..

Edited by 315r

This weekend I strike mi head on to the ground strongly backwards.

My helmet had a lot of dammage and I came to my house with a big headache, but the day after y was in good conditions again.

I don't want to think what could happen if i had'nt wear it. It scare me and today i'm not still feel very confident to ride my bike again

Since this precisely weekeend I'm a big fan of my Helmet.

Wear it..

Exactly same happened to me a couple of months ago. Ripped some things out of my helmet and scratched it abit. Can't imagine what it would of been like if I smashed my head. All it takes is a brake slip like what happened to me and I always wear my helmet just incase anything like that ever happens again.

• Like 1