Political Wishlist

Trials Punk

I think piling aload of money in to education is a complete waste of time and money, people that want to learn do and do well in education and people that dont want to learn don't and do shit. I say let people f**k there life up. It could mean that the Polish wont have to come over and '' take our jobs '' the education f**k ups can do them instead, WIN !

I also believe that this EMA bullshit where some students that are less off then others get money for going to college up to £30 a week, most of the people that I no get it spend it on drugs and beer, not what its ment to be used for. So the government should stop it all together. I also no students that only come to college so they get there £30 so they just f**k about and it realy pee's me off.

And the rule where you ahve to be a certain cleverness to vote is just stupid, and that person that refered to me as being stupid because my views are different is just wrong also. At least i have a clue about politicts and have my views unlike many others that dont give a shit.

I think piling aload of money in to education is a complete waste of time and money, people that want to learn do and do well in education and people that dont want to learn don't and do shit. I say let people f**k there life up. It could mean that the Polish wont have to come over and '' take our jobs '' the education f**k ups can do them instead, WIN !

I also believe that this EMA bullshit where some students that are less off then others get money for going to college up to £30 a week, most of the people that I no get it spend it on drugs and beer, not what its ment to be used for. So the government should stop it all together. I also no students that only come to college so they get there £30 so they just f**k about and it realy pee's me off.

And the rule where you ahve to be a certain cleverness to vote is just stupid, and that person that refered to me as being stupid because my views are different is just wrong also. At least i have a clue about politicts and have my views unlike many others that dont give a shit.

:lol:

I can't even take you seriously, are you a troll?