Update 20 Aug 10 Last Page

pashley-phil

Finally put my PHATPADS with green cnc backings on and my new chain

I think the bike is pretty much there now, All i want is a green team internal headset (if anyone has one for sale) Then i'll be very happy.

I have decided to keep the ozonys stickers on :)

Any comments welcome good or bad

ozonys001-1.jpg

ozonys006.jpg

ozonys008.jpg

Edited by pashley-phil

Wow you bike looks awesome, Hope Team Bits must have set you back a lot. turned.gif

Hope Team Green is Awesome.

surprisingly not, the stem was £30 the whole wheel set was £200 and i've got a team headset for £35 so all in all quite cheap :)

Edited by pashley-phil

surprisingly not, the stem was £30 the whole wheel set was £200 and i've got a team headset for £35 so all in all quite cheap :-)

Wow, The stem and headset are cheaper for the Green edition than the 2nd hand standard models.

I might keep my eye out for a stem and Headset then.

I got two more pictures of my bike yesterday in reading. sporting new dmr v12 magnesium pedals :)

I thinking of getting some trialtech forks just so it can put the front up a little :)

The bike rides soooo nice, Gives me so much more confidence on the rear wheel and i feel i have so much more control on the bike :)

ozonys025.jpg

ozonys024.jpg

Well spotted :) yes it is. My old front tyre side wall gave way (after jack chinnergay grinded my rim and tyre for me :P ) so my mate just give me that one to put on for a quick fix. I know i should of swapped them around but i couldn't be bothered at the time. new tyres is next on my list do buy as well as forks :lol:

what happpened to the ashtoin???

and yeah 2nd what ross said, that pallet place in the woods is unreal, need to get on it

The ashton is frame and forks is currently sat in the garage, I just fancied a change :)

A newbury/bucklebury ride would be sweet. well up for that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all,

I've put afew little upgrades on my bike,

I've go new trialtech sport handlebars, new hope headset spacers, trialtech foam grips, kmc chain and i changed the gearing from 18:15 to 18:14 suit me so much better. Also got a ozonys sticker kit :D

Now does the sticker kit make the bike look better or not??

WITHOUT STICKERS

ozonys1001.jpg

ozonys1002.jpg

ozonys1003.jpg

WITH STICKERS

ozonys1004.jpg

ozonys1006.jpg

ozonys1005.jpg

ozonys1007.jpg

I've also just brought some more phatpads and green backing to go on, I've just got to fit them :D

phatpads001.jpg

Edited by pashley-phil

• 1 month later...

so just thought i'd update my bike thread as i cracked the frame today, i am soo gutted its unreal, i loved this bike.

when i was riding it tonight everytime i was on the back wheel i could hear a clunking noise, at first i though it was the pedals or bb, so just carried on riding then i hear it coming from the front end so i done a crack inspection and thats when i found the dreaded crack :-( its on the down tube about half way down

westlife029.jpg

westlife032.jpg

westlife030.jpg

so just thought i'd update my bike thread as i cracked the frame today, i am soo gutted its unreal, i loved this bike.

when i was riding it tonight everytime i was on the back wheel i could hear a clunking noise, at first i though it was the pedals or bb, so just carried on riding then i hear it coming from the front end so i done a crack inspection and thats when i found the dreaded crack :-( its on the down tube about half way down

westlife029.jpg

westlife032.jpg

westlife030.jpg

wow it was fast :blink: