Motogp

Ed Roberts

Just thought I should make a topic on MotoGp. Would just like to know who's going to be watching it this season and who you think is going to win the title.

Personally I hope Dani Pedrosa wins but I think rossi is going to win the title again.

I loved when Lorenzo jumped into the lake at the end of the last race.

Wish the stroppy bugger had drowned (jokes)

Na i was gutted for Dani, love his style he just doesn't have a full race distance in him, not flat out, he had absolutely nothing left to counter lorenzo's charge.Very impressive by lorenzo, almost rossi like in the exectution, waiting until the last minute and hitting the afterburners!

It was a good race, cant believe how much pace lorenzo had on the last laps, made it look way to easy getting to the front. Was hoping Dani would win though,

The moto2 race was great, exciting till the last lap.

I think lorenzos the man to beat this year, rossi will be super consistant and pushing him all year. Want do see Dpedrosa win more than his usual 2 a year. Dont care what stoner does lol.

Hopefully hayden and melandri wil have good seasons too.

It was a good race, cant believe how much pace lorenzo had on the last laps, made it look way to easy getting to the front. Was hoping Dani would win though,

The moto2 race was great, exciting till the last lap.

I think lorenzos the man to beat this year, rossi will be super consistant and pushing him all year. Want do see Dpedrosa win more than his usual 2 a year. Dont care what stoner does lol.

Hopefully hayden and melandri wil have good seasons too.

I really do want Hayden and melandri to have good season after there very bad season last year! Hyaden's looking very promising on the ducati so far, probably better then stoner on it now.

I agree that moto 2 race was brilliant so much fighting going on for places.

Moto2 crash link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFwKujTZ79c

In less than 2 weeks I will get to see & hear one of the most awesome machines right outside my own front door.

Suzuki are bringing Capirossi & his 2010 Moto gp bike to the Isle of Man for a one off parade lap during TT fortninght.

Capirossi will not be riding his own bke though. He will do the lap on a GSXR 1000 & the honour of riding the gp machine has been given to one of the fastest TT riders around, Cameron Donald.

Dainese are also brining over championship leader Jorge Lorenzo who will also take part in a parade lap of the 37.73mile circuit on Senior Race day.

See what they have to say below...

http://www.iomtt.com/en/News/2010/05/25/Lorenzo-says-Isle-of-Man-TT-racers-deserve-the-biggest-respect.aspx

http://www.iomtt.com/News/2010/05/05/Suzuki-MotoGP-machine-to-lap-Mountain-Course-during-the-2010-Isle-of-Man-TT.aspx

http://www.iomtt.com/News/2010/05/07/MotoGP-legend-Capirossi-reveals-his-thoughts-about-riding-the-TT-course.aspx

Boy is stoner in the shit! Since ducati made the desmo gp10 a "big bang" he cant ride it and now the kentucky kid is back to his normal self ie, fookin imennse he will only get better.

Lorenzo is really looking good at the moment, but i think once yamaha have a fully fit Rossi things will change. I mean 9 world titles over 100 race wins the only rider to win on 125, 250 and 500's and also 990's(with 2 different manufacturers) and also 800's you would be silly to rule out title No. 10!

Im reckoning that Dani Pedrosa will be out of a job at Repsol Honda by the end of the season if not sooner. They have had sod all since Nicky Hayden won the title in 2006 and Dani's meagre results arent going to cut it with HRC!

Im reckoning that Dani Pedrosa will be out of a job at Repsol Honda by the end of the season if not sooner. They have had sod all since Nicky Hayden won the title in 2006 and Dani's meagre results arent going to cut it with HRC!

Did you see the interview where the press asked him why Honda weren't happy with him and he seemed to know nothing about the statement?! He was like a rabbit caught in headlights!

Theres rumours going about that stoners signed for honda, obviosly crap tha thes actually signed, but wonder how close to the truth it is. Lorenzo was linked to them last year.

Pedrosa said the reason he's stayed at honda is because no yamaha's were available haha

I'd actually quite like to see Rossi on a Ducati... think that could be quite an interesting combination!

I think he should have the opportunity, after the 10th class win (i still think he'll do it, would like to see hayden back up there or dani but they don't have the outright pace/consistency, and i dislike lorenzo for some reason), to ride for every manufacturer over a season! :P

Anyway Rossi on a big red bike would be a sight to see again!

Personally i think the spainish riders havent got what it takes to win world titles in the big leagues. They are fine in the 125 and 250 classes but when they get on big bikes!

As far i cant remember the last rider to win was Alex crivile in 96' (i could be wrong) maybe Lorenzo will prove me wrong but my money is on Rossi.

But the though of Valentino on a duke scares me! He is quick on one of the slower bikes out there what will he be like on a missile like the GP10?

My predictions for next season will be that Rossi stays at yamaha Ben Spies will be his team mate Lorenzo will go to Honda and Pedrosa will go to Ducati.

Am i the only one that thinks De Puniet needs a factory bike? He seems to get better its just that bike is absolute shite!

Personally i think the spainish riders havent got what it takes to win world titles in the big leagues. They are fine in the 125 and 250 classes but when they get on big bikes!

As far i cant remember the last rider to win was Alex crivile in 96' (i could be wrong) maybe Lorenzo will prove me wrong but my money is on Rossi.

But the though of Valentino on a duke scares me! He is quick on one of the slower bikes out there what will he be like on a missile like the GP10?

My predictions for next season will be that Rossi stays at yamaha Ben Spies will be his team mate Lorenzo will go to Honda and Pedrosa will go to Ducati.

Am i the only one that thinks De Puniet needs a factory bike? He seems to get better its just that bike is absolute shite!

I think Lorenzo can do it, maybe even this year? Pedrosa could have, he needs to get rid of that stupid 'mentor' of his.

I think ducati will keep the same line up, they'll keep hayden as proof that other people can ride a Ducati, and keep stoner just incase hes the only one who can win on one.

Lorenzo to honda maybe, which they need, if they want to keep their repsol sponsorship

De puniet deserves a factory ride, or lcr atleast deserve factory spec stuff like gresini

• 2 weeks later...

Ah shit. Rossi's gone and broken his leg during practise for the Italian GP. Successfully operated on and pinned but certainly out for the near future... Expected to be on crutches for 6 weeks.

:o what, why was i not aware of this...

I must've been half asleep when i watched the highlights...