Gainsborough Teaser... 9Ft+ Static Gap Inside...

ogre

thought i'd finally jump in on the video scene :P i'm not in this much due to a broken bike and brakeless not being my thing. at all.

enjoiii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SseyFeo92i0

for those of you interested this is the camera i used, BAWGIN at £50...

ok f**k it i lied it's a teaser, what you gonna do?

Edited by ogre

0:10 - oh my god! haha but how the hell he goes up there! thorugh the rest of the video he seems to have been riding for a short period, like 1 or 2 years but... cant believe it haha he jumps that wall at rear efortless!

0:10 - oh my god! haha but how the hell he goes up there! thorugh the rest of the video he seems to have been riding for a short period, like 1 or 2 years but... cant believe it haha he jumps that wall at rear efortless!

f**k me you must be good if you were that good after riding 1 to 2 years

What you think of the camera then mate? Quality aren't they for the size!

What editing program do you use for the vid? I got Sony Vegas the other day but well can't get my head round any of it yet!!

Would also like to know, thinking about getting one they look super good for the money and size.

I only have windows movie maker though >.<

lazy ride, most of the things he's riding are so rattly and f**ked you can't really hammer them or they'll snap or pull off the floor, the wall at 45 bends when you land on it (Y) noice....

Would also like to know, thinking about getting one they look super good for the money and size.

I only have windows movie maker though >.<

Sadly can't use WMM with these cameras as they record in .MOV format and if you use WMM you don't get any sound on your movies, even if you overlay some music! Shame as well cause although its basic it does do a pretty good job!

Sadly can't use WMM with these cameras as they record in .MOV format and if you use WMM you don't get any sound on your movies, even if you overlay some music! Shame as well cause although its basic it does do a pretty good job!

:( ahh man ill have alook for sony vegas or sumin then