Riding In Gcse Study Leave ?

Ashes

Hey all, i dont know how many off you are on your study leave or what ever you'd like to call it ................ but ive just spent a great day riding up the local park knowing that all my other trials buddys in the year below are sat in the classroom working hard. Trouble is i find it really hard pulling my self off the bike and back into the classroom, any of you riding in study leave? be breat to hear some stories and if possible some advice on how to peel myself off the bike and back into school :blink:

Hey all, i dont know how many off you are on your study leave or what ever you'd like to call it ................ but ive just spent a great day riding up the local park knowing that all my other trials buddys in the year below are sat in the classroom working hard. Trouble is i find it really hard pulling my self off the bike and back into the classroom, any of you riding in study leave? be breat to hear some stories and if possible some advice on how to peel myself off the bike and back into school :blink:

I was out this afternoon. I have an exam tomorrow too. It's so hard to devote myself to revise :(

I have decided Im going to get up early, ride for a few hours and then revise for the rest of the day, every day. That way I will still get my kick :rolleyes:

I just hope I can do it.

Edited by Theo

im on study leave in about a week, and im addicted to riding my bike, not sure if i will do much revising(that's worrying)

i guess people do revising when your borred, this is the only time i will ever say this but might be a good idea if out bikes broke (something simple) then i might be tempted to revise. or do revising when u finish riding.

I rode first lesson, second went to english, break rode, third lesson rode, half of lunch rode ............... fourth and fifth i had an RE exam >_< dohhhhh !!!

But it was worth it, got to teach the hot girls how to ride ........ so there was plenty of catching when they fell if you get me. :P

its good to get out once and a while from revison

All the people i were riding with were there at the skate park just taking 15 minute breaks to do like the odd bit of revision so im doing some while i ride .......... can it get any better ?

All the people i were riding with were there at the skate park just taking 15 minute breaks to do like the odd bit of revision so im doing some while i ride .......... can it get any better ?

My school are queer and dont give me study leave, so i just got to the necessary lessons and just ride instead of the rest.

My school are queer and dont give me study leave, so i just got to the necessary lessons and just ride instead of the rest.

I can stay at home, pick whatever lessons i want to attened or just chill on the bike with mates around school (Y) so its pretty good for me. ;)

Yea, I go on study leave on 11th June. I find it best to ride outside on the morning for a bit, just to get it out of my system. I hate revising straight after waking up so riding outside a bit wakes me up, so probably better for revision. Then revise a lot, take a few brakes, then go for a ride in the evening.

I think I'd rather go to school instead of study leave, just because it forces me too.

but ive just spent a great day riding up the local park knowing that all my other trials buddys in the year below are sat in the classroom working hard. Trouble is i find it really hard pulling my self off the bike and back into the classroom

You rag !

Yea, I go on study leave on 11th June. I find it best to ride outside on the morning for a bit, just to get it out of my system. I hate revising straight after waking up so riding outside a bit wakes me up, so probably better for revision. Then revise a lot, take a few brakes, then go for a ride in the evening.

I think I'd rather go to school instead of study leave, just because it forces me too.

I think plan for tommorow, go to school then straight to mates for the bike. Then ride till it gets to hot then spend the rest of the time in school. >_<

Out of curiosity, those who did the RS exam today (OCR) how'd you find it? I'm convinced it didn't do nearly enough. All my friends were getting extra paper and I just managed to get to the 2nd to last page of the answer booklet.

Yer same i like got to the second to last set of questions, then just answered parts of the higher marked questions just to pull in a few more marks. so il have to see how i did. :)

Out of curiosity, those who did the RS exam today (OCR) how'd you find it? I'm convinced it didn't do nearly enough. All my friends were getting extra paper and I just managed to get to the 2nd to last page of the answer booklet.

do u mean re because had that today and wrote about 6 and a half pages of crap and didn't bother to use ant quotes, didn't think it was that bad though, bit boring!

do u mean re because had that today and wrote about 6 and a half pages of crap and didn't bother to use ant quotes, didn't think it was that bad though, bit boring!

Yer thats the one .... didnt know we need quotes :S

Nah did my practical last moday morning for two hours. :huh: Which have you got tommorow .......... theory or practical ?

Think were on different courses. I have coursework and the practical which is 60% (did them ages ago) then the exams which are 40% there is 2 exams. second is tomorrow :0

Think were on different courses. I have coursework and the practical which is 60% (did them ages ago) then the exams which are 40% there is 2 exams. second is tomorrow :0

Good news boys ....... were making a video of a few of us riding, gunna let some of them bmx goons have a go and let them know what a real bike feels like. :shifty: