Riding In Gcse Study Leave ?

Ashes

I didnt do any revison for my GCSE's well word of a lie 10 minits the day of the exam to me i fount that GCSE's dont matter to much as long as you get C's then you will be able to get on nearly every course you want at college. College isn't to important realy unless you are wanting to go to uni on a high subscribed course. Dont no about uni yet, havent been yet off soon whenever the new uni year starts.

I didnt do any revison for my GCSE's well word of a lie 10 minits the day of the exam to me i fount that GCSE's dont matter to much as long as you get C's then you will be able to get on nearly every course you want at college. College isn't to important realy unless you are wanting to go to uni on a high subscribed course. Dont no about uni yet, havent been yet off soon whenever the new uni year starts.

wish I could do that <_< Us retards have to work well hard for the C's.

riding through gcse study leave is fine if you can get away with it. You can even get away with a bit through a-levels. That joy ends at uni though!

Ahem to this. Well final year anyways, I dossed and messed for the last year, barely getting by, and now I've got two weeks, a little less actually to cain out 15 weeks project. Only bonus is I don't have any exams, though I'd take them over this project any day at the mo.

Out of curiosity, those who did the RS exam today (OCR) how'd you find it? I'm convinced it didn't do nearly enough. All my friends were getting extra paper and I just managed to get to the 2nd to last page of the answer booklet.

I answered 3 outta 5 questions, got bored so closed it all and went to sleep for an hour, woke up just as it finished. i wont be doing this with other exams though i only did this because i hate RE and never turned up to any of the lessons so didnt have a clue anyway.

Nah did my practical last moday morning for two hours. :huh: Which have you got tommorow .......... theory or practical ?

Shit theres practial for OCR? i only done the course work :blink::S

I answered 3 outta 5 questions, got bored so closed it all and went to sleep for an hour, woke up just as it finished. i wont be doing this with other exams though i only did this because i hate RE and never turned up to any of the lessons so didnt have a clue anyway.

Shit theres practial for OCR? i only done the course work :blink::S

Chill your beans :P apparently were probally on different courses ... anyway you wouldve known if you had a practicalexam in I.T because what i had to do was a practical exam (60%) and a theory (40%) so yeah you woudlve heard about it if you were entered in it. (Y)

Think I finished school in 99, spent every day on the bike on exam leave an didn't revise for anything. Not cause I didn't care but just couldn't be arsed an knew I'd pass anyway whistling.gif

You just can't turn down an opportunity like 3 months riding, 8 hours almost everyday!

Think I finished school in 99, spent every day on the bike on exam leave an didn't revise for anything. Not cause I didn't care but just couldn't be arsed an knew I'd pass anyway whistling.gif

You just can't turn down an opportunity like 3 months riding, 8 hours almost everyday!

So true thisis whats happened to me and it feels great, just chillingup the skate park with some mates and trying new lines everyday. :)

In the last two days ive been able to mixing all types of street sports such as bmxing, skateboarding, and even rollerblading into my riding style to create something that i feel is 100% unique for instance my personal favorite move at the moment is pedal kicking up to the fun box and then landing the bash plate on it to grind along to the edge.

I also enjoy the freedom of movement going where ever you like in what ever direction, this gives me anerge to follow the people with the inline skates keeping up and copying.

I could do for ever shame lessons get in the way really but i only have to do a few so its all good.

.s do you feel myriding like this deserves its own topic to help me find people with the same ideas and riding style as me.

Cheers