White Ashton Justice Fender

craiggy1984

Im looking for a white Ashton Justice fender for my stock Justice, iv spoken to Martyn about one but he confirms with me that they dont sell them singly, i cant find any anywhere so thought id turn to you guys, has anyone got one floating around in good condition and still clean (not bent up and scratched, worn or dirty ) , desperately wanting one as im eliminating red out of my color scheme!

( I already have a red one fitted ) Hope someone can help me out, im almost positive that someones snapped or cracked a Justice frame and had the white fender fitted and has it laying about idle in their garage/shed, please dont let me take white plasticote to mine :P

Cheers guys

Why not? It would make your red one white which is what you want...

Yeh i guess, but just dont want it to start rubbing off and looking cruddy, if i had a proper original white one then it wouldnt rub and fade and start showing red after time.

Make one... use your red one as a basis for a fibreglass mould, make a fibreglass one.. turn it white...

Well, that'd work but it'd take a long time.

Not a bad idea, but as you say it's a little time consuming to get it perfect, still would much prefer it if i could buy one off one of the forums members.

Paint should take to your red one fine. As long as you don't "do a Stan" and make a hash of it it should be tickety boo, and it'd mean you could have it on your bike now instead of having to wait around for someone to possibly have one (Y)

Paint should take to your red one fine. As long as you don't "do a Stan" and make a hash of it it should be tickety boo, and it'd mean you could have it on your bike now instead of having to wait around for someone to possibly have one (Y)

Thanks Mark,

Im going to bite the bullet and get white Plasticote tommorrow morning and spray it tommorrow night, im confident with my spraying, i was just concerned about it possibly fading through like i mentioned, only because my legs rub on the fender.

But you are right, at least it will be on there, colour scheme will be well underway then as i have ordered white rim tapes, and nice new black Echo sl axle washers with bolts from Tarty for my front hub, to get rid of a tacky Trialtech skewer lol ( front Hope hub's axle has been tapped out to take bolts ) just hope they are M6 because i have just assumed and not checked :/ , my mate ordered me some white DMR V8 pedals from you guys too.

Also ordered from CRC a gunsmoke 2010 Hope cnc stem to hopefully match my pewter pro2 trials rear hub, all new parts should arrive tommorrow / Friday morning so will be fitted by Fri evening, i'll get pics up as soon as it's finished, she's mint for an old Ashton, so clean, still like new.

Do you think the Hope stem i have ordered at 90mm x 10deg will be suitable for the Ashton? im about 5" 9 with long arms and legs (lanky haha ), i have fitted my Trialtech sport risers, current stem is 110mm x 20deg ( too long in my opinion ) i think? it's a fight to keep it on the back wheel hence the decision for shorter, lower rise, i am however no expert on geos etc so that's why i ask, i have only had the bike a few weeks, just making it right for me and pimping it out ...... :)

And how much did Stan mess his one up? and how? haha, any pictures? :P

Edited by craiggy1984

Craig man!

Theres a dude selling an Ashton in the for-sale section and its got a white fender. Maybe offer a swap with him?

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=151486

Edd

Good spot Edd thanks, probably just spray it now, i'll think about dropping him a pm still though, thanks dude, hopefully see you next week sometime for a Dunstable peddle.

Oh yeh i have some silver Zoo bars you might be interested in for your Saracen, Sam thinks you could do with them ;) £10 brought to you? also got some cage pedals in black, very good condition, want £15 for those, all bits that will help you.

Good spot Edd thanks, probably just spray it now, i'll think about dropping him a pm still though, thanks dude, hopefully see you next week sometime for a Dunstable peddle.

Oh yeh i have some silver Zoo bars you might be interested in for your Saracen, Sam thinks you could do with them ;) £10 brought to you? also got some cage pedals in black, very good condition, want £15 for those, all bits that will help you.

Haha, thanks mate. I might have the bars off you, but I don't think my budget will stretch to the pedals aswell :(

Will be good for a ride next week! (Y)