Trials Whores 5

bella

After reading the "shite music" comments, I was expecting some furious insane thrash metal, and was constantly waiting for it to kick in. And for some reason I couldn't stop laughing when it didn't :P

Vid was good but I couldn't help thinking most of the clips cut off the top half of the riders and mainly focused on the wheels and it was a bit frustrating.

+ 1, sometimes you couldn't even see what they were riding on.

Apart from that, nice riding :D

Edited by Ninja Manatee

You releasin a video any time soon Troy.

I'm workin on mine at the mo!!!

ermmm, yes i am  :shifty:

You got a front brake on yet troy, haven't seen you riding recently...

:lol:  Your frame Bella, classic

Yer i got myself a hope on atm, but my rear driver decided to implode, so got to order me a new one off tartys  :ermm:, then i will  be out once again.

how are you bossman?

RIght after several coments about the music. and me cuting off the riders heads,

What music do you think would be good and will you complain if i get a fisheye

F.A.O Troy

i dont mind people slagging off the music but i think your coments are not funny. Especially as we ride together and your bike is made off my old parts that i sold you for sweet F.A i think you should be a little nicer plus i told you your driver was fooked ages ago

RIght after several coments about the music. and me cuting off the riders heads,

What music do you think would be good and will you complain if i get a fisheye

F.A.O Troy

i dont mind people slagging off the music but i think your coments are not funny. Especially as we ride together and your bike is made off my old parts that i sold you for sweet F.A i think you should be a little nicer plus i told you your driver was fooked ages ago

Van Halen or Extreme? i cant tell :mellow:

F.A.O Troy

i dont mind people slagging off the music but i think your coments are not funny. Especially  as we ride together and your bike is made off my old parts that i sold you for sweet F.A i think you should be a little nicer plus i told you your driver was fooked ages ago

Eh, im not trying to be funny, its the truth boss, like i said --->good riding<---, shite vid, meaning like the angles and music not being good.

In all honesty why should i lie :S. Its more constructive criticism than slagging you off  :ermm:.

Driver shall be sorted by Thursday . 

Ok i get critisized alot, and im not trying to be a total douche with this, and i'll get critisized more, but i thought that music went well with the video, sure it was not the best music, but some top notch riding there mate. I'd like to see some more, do you have any more videos, also nice bikes!

Kieran.