Fairly Mint..

nickdonboy

Mr Cleaver.....i always wondered where the hell all footage went for this. you filmed so much that day and it was a guarantee to be a sweet video. get it out just to remind us all of how sweet danny rode that day!!!

Now I really want to see this footage, along with GET 2 :(

Mr Cleaver.....i always wondered where the hell all footage went for this. you filmed so much that day and it was a guarantee to be a sweet video. get it out just to remind us all of how sweet danny rode that day!!!

I've got the footage on my computer. I'll make a promise, that I'll try not to break, of getting it edited within a week. Probably won't be a great editing effort but who needs editing when it's Danny Mac? The chaps fine raw.

I've got the footage on my computer. I'll make a promise, that I'll try not to break, of getting it edited within a week. Probably won't be a great editing effort but who needs editing when it's Danny Mac? The chaps fine raw.

you sir.....are a legend!! If you don't break that promise anyway!!

I went through that footage and spoke to Dave about it and it's not really worth doing anything in addition to that video. Although Danny attempted a lot of awesome lines, and was very close to getting all of them, most of them he was just short of doing. It wouldn't really relate to a great video.

I have, however, made a video of his riding from when he ventured down south. Danny does some pretty awesome stuff in Reading and Bristol. You'll have to wait until Dave is ready to release it though :P