Jack Chinnery - Life In Technicolour.

Borat

Easy guys,

I know it's early days and I only brought a video out just over 2 weeks ago, but I recently built up the zoo! python and wanted to share my very quick improvement on it.

Comments welcome! :)

BIG thanks to Tnn Engineering, too!

You've improved a shit ton, hopefully spurred on by all the shit you got early on. That's why I'm going to say what I'm going to say, and it's only because I want to be that impressed next time I see one of your videos: HOLY f**kING CORRECTION/SETUP HOPS BATMAN!

Get rid of 50%+ of those extra hops and you'll have a really good style going on. Well done.

Big improvement Chinnergay! Only two things to improve about the vid really are tell the cameraman to shut the f**k up, and cut down the correction hops if you can. Already been said but I picked up on them as well. :P

(Y)

Big improvement Chinnergay! Only two things to improve about the vid really are tell the cameraman to shut the f**k up, and cut down the correction hops if you can. Already been said but I picked up on them as well. :P

(Y)

Thanks Sam, but which corrention hops are you on about? Like on top of that bin?

Thanks Sam, but which corrention hops are you on about? Like on top of that bin?

Yeh the bin and also the plastic tub thing in the clip before it, like the thing that holda road salt?

The problem IMO with correction hops is that you stay stationary for too long, and it upsets the flow of the video. It's hard to cut them out though, in my last video I still had loads I just couldn't get rid of.

Yeh the bin and also the plastic tub thing in the clip before it, like the thing that holda road salt?

The problem IMO with correction hops is that you stay stationary for too long, and it upsets the flow of the video. It's hard to cut them out though, in my last video I still had loads I just couldn't get rid of.

Ahhh!

I got'cha, cheer man!