Fps

Willy

Anyone know of any decent FPS's that are out there that are pretty much cheat free? I just downloaded Combat Arms but its pretty lol, people all over the place with bots. Free is awesome, cheap is ok.

Tar

Edit: Typo

Edited by Willy

CSS is amazing, if you get on a good server, with reliable mods that are on it often enough you won't come across many cheaters

I picked it up for £3 from steam as it was on offer for a 24hour period. Not sure how much it is on the bay.

Greatest FPS ever, BF2. Costs about £9.99 but you get BF2, Special forces, euro force and armoured fury. Then, download the AIX mod and the Project Reality mods and get rinsing. Been playing it now since it came out, tis good.

Gotta add, the best one I've played is Crysis, but you need a pretty decent PC to run it. There are no graphics cards under about £300 capable of running it maxed out, and it's a 3 year old game!

4gb of Ram isn't enough either, on one level it completely fills that. If you can run it, however, do, it's simply epic. :P

CSS (in my opinion) is very long in the tooth, and a bit rubbish anyway.

Are you talking about playing online or campaign though?

Online multiplayer, BF2 looks pretty gash to me, Im not really into to the "Get a kill streak and nuke the map" type rewards, I want just the normal TD, FFA, and Capture the flag stuff, variations on that are no worries. Seems like CSS is going to be my best bet.

Yeah either cod4 or css can find them cheap on ebay, if you get in good servers then you dont get aimbots etc, but if you play in free servers or cracked servers theres normally wallhacks and bots etc.

every fps/competetive came on pc has aimbots and wallhacks though because there so easy to get

Online multiplayer, BF2 looks pretty gash to me, Im not really into to the "Get a kill streak and nuke the map" type rewards, I want just the normal TD, FFA, and Capture the flag stuff, variations on that are no worries. Seems like CSS is going to be my best bet.

Ive just gone to windows 7 and the game looks the bollocks now. Yer, it doesnt look like bad company 2 or anything since its like a 6 year old game, but its still one of the most popular ones.

I can play crysis on my 3 year old system with most settings maxed no problem,1gb gainward GS 8800gt, 2gb of ram, q6600 overclocked etc. The multiplayer for that is pure shit though, as is the crysis warhead multiplayer game. COD is ok if you like fast paced nade/ claymore spamming. Left for dead 2 is pretty good.

Most of the games your going to have to buy though.