Limey 320

that NBR dude

The resident bike whore returns...

Picked this up at the weekend, first impressions are really good, aside from a few design flaws. Few tweaks still required, but all good so far.

p4pb5401441.jpg

Spec: (slightly different to pic)

Limey 320 frame

Zhi SL fork

Hope Mono Trial front & rear

Trialtech highrise bars with Trialtech race stem

Trialtech cranks with Trialtech Ti halfring bash and Atomz pedals

Trialtech Rims front & rear

Rockman Bub disc front hub, Profile disc rear hub

Creepy Crawler tyres

Yea I gave up with my rear disc as it rubbed ridiculous amounts, no matter how far I shimmed the calliper.

I also found that the rotor hit against the frame, so there was one a few positions that you can place the wheel.

Also likely to crack around the seat tube, where the weird tangly bits of metal are, I think they are designed to be there to crack as a stress point, as apposed to the frame crack in a more serious location.

Edited by Captain Scarlet

Yea I gave up with my rear disc as it rubbed ridiculous amounts, no matter how far I shimmed the calliper.

I also found that the rotor hit against the frame, so there was one a few positions that you can place the wheel.

Also likely to crack around the seat tube, where the weird tangly bits of metal are, I think they are designed to be there to crack as a stress point, as apposed to the frame crack in a more serious location.

Been tinkering around with the rear profile, and managed to get the rotor far enough away from the frame, but had to shim the caliper a bit.

Should be ok, chain lines a bit shabby though. Need to sort out the cranks / bash / sprocket combo, add in some more spacers to make the chain line better.

And Dave, yes I know. I'm really not digging the jewish racing gold. WIll be sprayed soon enough.