Onza Blade 10 Or Monty 219 Kamel?

It depends on the quantity quality of your posts.

Posts that are helpful will get you vaildated quicker, whereas posts that are needless, contain bad spelling/grammar etc, will make the process longer.

And you have got to use full stops, commas etc.

So you can't write like this: oryt how do i gt validated qwiker so i cn buy stuf.

Not emplying you were spelling like that, just saying. Also make usefull posts, if somebody posts a picture of their bike, don't just say "cool". Ask some questions on how it rides, is it light etc. Hope i helped you out mate.

And you have got to use full stops, commas etc.

So you can't write like this: oryt how do i gt validated qwiker so i cn buy stuf.

Not emplying you were spelling like that, just saying. Also make usefull posts, if somebody posts a picture of their bike, don't just say "cool". Ask some questions on how it rides, is it light etc. Hope i helped you out mate.

Lol, irony.

With that much money I'd wait till validated then probably buy a good condition 2nd hand frame then buy everything else new.

I did that with my python and it only cost me about £350-450 and its as good as a brand new bike!

I agree get validated does seem to take ages though, if you want a new bike i'd get the monty anything goes wrong with onza you'll be waiting a month to hear anything back trust me. Keep the rip there great bikes. :giggle:

Edited by onza1

i have a 09 onza rip i just started trials and i got the basics and some intermediate stuff down and i have got up to £670 on a trials bike and i need to know what to choose and if its worth the money or not thanks

Onza blade all the way. Monty kamel are over rated an way over priced

I agree get validated does seem to take ages though, if you want a new bike i'd get the monty anything goes wrong with onza you'll be waiting a month to hear anything back trust me. Keep the rip there great bikes. :giggle:

I would say Onza are one of the easiest to get in touch with and get warranty issues sorted, you just have to know how to get in contact, ring up the supercycles shop and you will get straight through to the owner (Y) , just don't email them :lol:

I would definitely wait to get validated and go with the second hand option, alternatively you could always look on ebay, I looked on there about a week and a half ago when i was looking to buy my first trials and I saw some pretty good specced bikes on there for decent prices (Y). Another way of getting a bike is to just ask around locally if anyone is selling a second hand bike, I did this last week and it turned out that a boy I knew who lived about half an hour away from me was selling a good specced onza ice for £450 , I agreed to buy it off him and i'm so happy I did. I prefer trials so much to bmx which is what I previousley did, also I got a good deal and some money left over, which is always good ! (Y):D