Memorial Page Disgust.

modifiedridah2k9

Hey guys,

I've been reading through the Danny Mcbean Memorial Page on facebook, and it is absolutly disgusting. It's completly disrespectfull towards courtneys baby and Danny Mcbean.

There is over 2000 comments, bad-mouthing Danny..

I don't really know what the point of this was, but I just thought you should be aware of this, as its all over the highland news up here ( newpaper in the highlands )

So put down your thoughts on this if you want, i dont know just thought you should have a read of the page to see for yourself that there are a few internet sickos that think they can hide behind a keyboard and write what they want. There is police involved i think, and somebody has been caught and pleaded guilty to doing it.

As said before, just thought i would make you aware of the situation.

R.I.P Danny, ride high.

I've no idea who Danny McBean is, but that's just the nature of the web - just look at all that Raoul Moat stuff. A lot of the time it's people either being stupid, or just trolling. Sometimes they may speak truth but it may be a painful truth. Who knows? Generally though you'd be better off ignoring it or have the person who created it delete it.

I've no idea who Danny McBean is, but that's just the nature of the web - just look at all that Raoul Moat stuff. A lot of the time it's people either being stupid, or just trolling. Sometimes they may speak truth but it may be a painful truth. Who knows? Generally though you'd be better off ignoring it or have the person who created it delete it.

Yes i agree mostly, but Raoul molt was slightly different, as he didnt have facebook and everyone hated him, but courtnay goes on that all the time and see's people saying that about her baby and Danny, it must put her in tears all the time.

And this, was Danny Mcbean....

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

It's just people trolling, there's nothing there that seems to me like he's being targetted. Just rise above it and ignore them.

At the end of the day, he did concieve a kid at 16 with his 14 year old lady friend. Although it sounds like they were being very responsible and adult about it, there are always going to be some people bitching about it.

There's nothing anyone can do, but just laugh at them for being so pathetic and move on with life.

but Raoul molt was slightly different, as he didnt have facebook and everyone hated him

Where do you get your news?

He updated his facebook page numerous times explaining his intent before he did anything and upon his death a tribute page was made under the title of "RIP Raoul moat you legend". Thousands of people posted on there agreeing with him and praising his actions which caused complete uproar within the general public and media.

There is a point. It's to provide an example of where wankers on the internet will play up just to cause trouble, like praising Raoul Moat for what he did.

oh sorry. i just didn't really want another arguement to brake out about raoul moat. just didn't really see the point.

but ok..

I actually saw a thread on 4chan that was directing people to his page. Also, Tory Llou's picture is of a girl that posted nudes on 4chan and they sent those nudes to all her facebook friends... and school teachers etc.

Because the page is open to anyone to post there's not really much that you can do about it. I'm not sure how these kind of pages work on facebook but maybe only allow pre-approved friends to post? Or maybe have someone who's more active on the internet to be allowed to delete comments.