Google Co-Ordinates For The Spots At Hathersage?

Bigman

Yeah biggie, we're heading up this sunday for a bash around. Bit of exploration, see whats what.

i want to come only problem is ive just broke my maggie body if you or kris have a old one you do mind giving or selling me..

i want to come only problem is ive just broke my maggie body if you or kris have a old one you dont mind giving or selling me..

Well that was fantastic. There are so many there to play on and some of them are bloody HUGE!

We played around on the ones here for quite a while. Also the ones on the top of this ridgehere looked great too, though there was a walking group there with park rangers who said we couldn't ride our bikes over the fields. I didn't really feel comfortable using a loud rear brake near them while they were sat having lunch so we ventured out and were too tired to ride them on the way back to the car.

The rocks themselves are great, nice and big, not too techy and grippy as hell. I tore my glove open on a flat one when i slipped as the surface is like 100 grit sandpaper.