London Pubs And Bars

totaltrials

I'm going down to London this weekend so I'm wondering, where are the best places to go on a Friday and Saturday night.

I'll be staying in Camden so I know there are places around there to go and I'm also aware of Soho, but what bars are good to go to? Any cheap pubs/bars that anybody knows of around Camden, Soho or anywhre else? Mainly after reasonably priced places and maybe a few really cheap places because my mates might not have much dolla.

I was told Brick Lane/Spitalfields is quite good too. Not really looking for big clubs or anything just decent places to drink. So anyone with any ideas will be helpful.

Thanks.

Phil.

i was in camden a few months ago, was ace!

there was one bar that does 2 for 1 cocktails! might sound crap but they are proper cocktails made infront of you all fancy, was really busy 2 and we ended up gettin 32 cocktails in one order haha. took aaaages to get them though so get there early as its a popular place.

one problem..........i dunno what the place is called lol!

ill try and think.

EDIT :found iiiiiiiiit! FIFTYFIVE BAR wkd startin bar, and when i was there they had more rocky music on in the back ground which i liked, something to sing along 2 but not loud enough to stop convo. bars get RAMMED from 7.30 onwards to get the last round in of offers. So id say get there at 7 latest and order LAAAAAAARGE AMOUNTS!

i recommend the tom collins, really lemony and sweet

Edited by arw_86